The Most Important Ingredient in Franchising Success

%Franchising PhilippinesHint: It is a virtue!

Yes. Patience. Sounds too much used of a phrase but your GMRC teacher, the TV and Seth Godin are right: Patience is the secret to success, no matter what industry you are in:

I discovered a lucky secret the hard way about thirty years ago: you can outlast the other guys if you try. If you stick at stuff that bores them, it accrues. Drip, drip, drip… you win.

In franchising, even if you are fully backed up with trainings, seminars and updates, you are going to need a lot of patience.

Learning the ropes on how to operate your business takes time, money and effort, now matter how small scale your business is. Only the patient will stay long enough to see profits.

Customer complaints will test your patience. It is inevitable. Even Mcdonalds gets customer complaints and they are patient with it.

Employees will test your patience too.

Do you have a lot of patience? If not, stick to your day job.

Comments

If we can look at the things in life we regret having done,
    maybe we can understand that other people are entitled to make mistakes,
    even when those mistakes hurt us. See others clearly without
    making excuses for their behavior. And the drink didn’t
    just help Sam, but all his friends to the best of my
    knowledge: an arthritic Rottweiler, a cat with cystitis and a dog with digestive problems, just to name the
    first three who tried the aloe drink. A good introductory meditation is to focus on a point in a stream as
    viewed from a bridge. They designed a lot of shorter pictures that it’s one, however nearly all that listed flick
    models connected with phase techniques who magicians would need
    as a way to do.

I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to book mark your website
    and keep checking for new information about
    once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

3. MJ says

Good day, Im interested in franchising business. ano ba ang mabentang food cart nowadays?.. and how long it will take to start a franchise food cart. do we still need to apply for our own business permit. thanks

4. MJ says

Hi! Im interested in franchising business. Can you give me idea what’s the best seller food cart nowadays. please give me tips for the best location. What are the requirements and how long to start upon application. thank you.God bless

5. Luz P says

Hello,

Can you give me details how to get franchise and tips in choosing a location also how much shall i spend to start the business.I want to franchise the pizza pinoy, how much are their retail prize, and how many type of pizza or flavor does it have.

6. JC says

im interested in franchising a food cart,,it’s my first time to put up a business like this one..can u give me some details how to have one?
    thanks.

7. lodie says

im an ofw,,im interested in franchising a food cart,,it’s my first time to put up a business like this one..i would like to franchise one of these when i go back home maybe next year..can u give me some details how to have one?

8. meg d says

im an ofw,,,and im very interested on this franchising business,,but i only get to go back to philippines for like every 2 months. do you think its advisable for me to take this business?