Ice Scramble Franchise Philippines

Scramble franchise. Who would have thought that this sweet street food would become such a success in franchising?

Scramble is this sweet and creamy addictive snack which Filipinos have grown to love. Remember when manong used to push his rolling store on the streets and ring his kuliling? We used to stop playing patintero or taguan and run towards him and buy some of this awesome concoction.

The super nostalgically sweet, sweet street food made with artificially colored crushed ice, delicious powdered milk and sugar, topped with chocolate or strawberry syrup and rice crispies is now coming back from being forgotten, now as a trending food kiosk concept.

The scramble franchise is now making waves here in the Philippines and Filtrepreneur Franchise is not letting this opportunity to serve you go unnoticed.

Introducing Icy Pink Scramble: Filtrepreneur’s newest addition to its food cart concepts. For only Php38,888.00, you can now avail of the best scramble franchise in the Philippines.

The scramble franchise includes an electric ice crusher, complete utensils, like jars and sprinkle containers and starter products to boot.

UPDATE:

These are the details:
The ice scramble franchise costs P42,888.00. It includes:

1 unit cart (measures 4.5ft x 2 ft x 6 ft)
1 unit electric ice crusher
1 unit mixer
1 unit heavy duty cooler
3 units jars
1 set spoon and cups
500 pesos worth of starter products.

Filtrepreneur Franchise does not charge royalty. And the contract lasts for three years, after which, you would only pay 5,000.00 for the notary, retraining and changing of tarpaulin signs. And then you can continue the operation for another three years.

The first step to franchising the business is to meet up with Rothman, this blog’s resident franchise expert.

Interested in Filtrep’s Ice Scramble franchise? Want a schedule for a meeting at the showroom at Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila? Ask our resident franchising expert how!

1. Pinoy Ice Scramble – The Pinoy Ice Cream!
  2. Ice Cream and the Ice Cream Franchise
  3. Ice Monster Franchise

Comments

1. Kristen says

hi there!I’M FROM BATANGAS I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS ICY PINK FRANCHISING,PLS. SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU

2. vangie says

can u tell me where the nearest location of icy pinnky scramble who bought franchise from your office so I can taste the product of yours. thanks.

3. vangie says

interested in ice scramble location site san jose, Antique can u send me more details about ths. thank u. or any suggestion of location. thanks.

4. icedstorm says

Hi, interesado po ako sa business na to, kaya lang nandito po ako sa UAE., gusto kolang po sana tanungin magkano po kaya ang benta ng isang scramble (individually) kasi po, pinag-iisipan ko kung kakayanin ng mga bata sa probinsya pag nagtayo ako 🙂 school po kasi ang target ko eh. Thanks po

5. Myleen says

Hi, Im interested in putting up this franchise of icy pink. how can we discuss it?location is San Jose del monte Bulacan.
    Thanks.

Myleen

6. Rizza says

hi!Im very interested about your product.can I request to please send me the background of icy pink scramble for me to be able to analyzed if im going to franchise your product.because I really love scramble .hope you will going to answer my request.thank you!!!

7. ariane ersando says

pls send me d dtails on how to franchise? nd some lists regarding d scramble business.. tnx… also d lowest price for d scramble franchise tnx again

8. Samantha Mae jalandoni says

Hi, I’m from iloilo and I’m interested to franchise pink scramble. Can you send me full details? As well as shawarma and rice toppings. Thanks a lot. 🙂

• Reyn says

pls send me d dtails on how to franchise? nd some lists regarding d scramble business.. tnx… also d lowest price for d scramble franchise thanks po

9. Marvin says

I am very much interested in icy pink franchising, and wanted to set it up in Talisay City, Cebu, please send me complete information. I’ll be waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks.

10. jm says

hi, im very much ineterested in this kind of food franchise. kindly pls send me the full detail and the requirements. tnx and more power

11. albert p. melchor says

hello, im very much interested in icy franchising pls send me full detail, i live in cabanatuan city, nueva ecija, gusto ko rin malaman kung pwedeng i-convert sa motorcycle ang cart at kung pwedeng isang franchise lang tapos mga two area ang lalagyan ko i.e School at yung ruruta na naka motor yung isa.

12. Dea Beltran says

Hi! Have a good day please send a complete details, i’m interested in ice scramble business. Thanks in advance

13. jeffrey cruz says

send me full details of franchising requirements. target location is in San Antonio village schools in Makati City.
    pls. contact me through my mobile at **number edited out** or shoot me an email.
    thank you!!!

14. Net says

Please send me complete details. Is it possible to franchise without cart. If yes, how much? if with cart how much also… Thanks

15. nini says

hi. im interested to franchise icy pink scramble, im in camarines sur, can u send me full details and your number. tnx..

16. virgeney bula says

good afternoon!

how can i avail the franchise ice scramble here in cebu city? is there any fees included for my location.
    please advise..

17. ella says

hi po.. nandito po ako sa iloilo. gusto koh sana ung business na ito. can you send me full details?please and thank you!

18. homer malaluan says

HI; Do you have franchisee in Camarines (Bicol)area already? How can we meet and discuss the details? Thank you.

19. homer malaluan says

HI; I just would like to inquire if the franchising of Icy Pink Scramble includes the searching for a location. Do you have franchisee in Camarines area already? How can we meet and discuss the details? Thank you.

20. Jenny says

Hi!

I’m interested in icy pink scramble franchise but I’m worried about the location where I can put up the cart. Is there anyway you can help me find the best location for my cart? if every I have decided to pursue this business.

21. anne says

Good afternoon! pls send me full details of ice cramble franchising. and also help me to find a good location for that kind of business.. thank you! I’m frm antipolo city.

22. Socrates Abalde says

Hi, I am from Misamis Oriental may I know if you have a branch office here. Do you have a sun cellular number where I can call? I am anxious to have a franchise of this interesting business. Please give a detailed reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

hello, pls send me more details. your business address so that i can personally inquire bout your icy pink scramble franchise. I plan to put up a cart in a nearby school , i’m from pulilan bulacan

24. Helen says

Hi.

I am very much interested in icy pink franchising, and wanted to set it up in Iligan City, please send me complete information and if you have any promo’s please include it also. I’ll be waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks.

25. zshane says

im interested in the franchising of icy pink scramble this 2011. but i have a problem with regards to the location of where to put up the cart. im a resident of tagaytay city (near city market). i plan to put up in the market but there’s an ice scramble already in the market. Can u help me for this? please send me full details. tnx!

26. gerly says

hello, im very much interested in icy pink franchising pls send me full detail,and help me to find location i live in malate manila.