Pearl Shakes Franchise – Rainbow Juicer

Pearl shakes, like the famous Zagu or Orbitz Franchise, are one of the most popular franchises of all time.  Black sago is gulped together with cool shake creating a fun way to beat the heat. (Hey, that rhymes!)

However, one of the most common problems in availing such business, is… you guessed it. Capital. These types of pearl shake franchises range from Php200,000.00 to 350,000.00 which is not commonly found in the wallets of the average pinoy.

%Franchising PhilippinesNot anymore. Filtrepreneur Franchise introduces Rainbow Juicers, a food kiosk franchise that will change the people’s impression of franchising a pearl shake business. For only Php42,888.oo, the franchisee is given a complete set of equipment and utensils which include:
– an electric ice crusher
– five accrylic juice containers
– starter products worth Php450.00
– crew uniform
– unlimited training

What’s better is, Filtrepreneur Franchise doesn’t charge royalty for letting franchisees use the company system and brand.

Interested to start a pearl shake franchise business? Ask our resident expert how by clicking here or by commenting on the form below!

1. Fruitas Fruit Shakes Franchise: Fresh From Babot’s Farm!
  2. Zagu Franchise – A Cool Franchise Business
  3. Fruit Juices and Fruit Shakes Franchises!

Comments

1. norma milay says

hi,i’m norma may i know the full detail regarding the zagu pearl shakes coz i’m interested. how can i avail this kind of business, hope u can send me an information.tnx.

2. Travis Shore says

Please send me all the required info needed to make an informed decision about starting this business. I am currently looking into Zagu but just ran across our site. Location Island Garden City of Samal

3. suzette says

hello. i am from borongan. im interested in franchising rainbow juicers. do send me requirements on how to franchise.thanx.

4. Sho2 says

Hi,

I am interested for a rainbow juicer franchise in Digos, Davao Del Norte. Can you send me the requirement and how to process.

Thank you.

5. althea says

Hi Im interested in having a rainbow franchise juicer in cebu..
    what are the requirements? please send me info..tnx

6. chrisborgz says

im kinda interested in this kind of business.. can you please send the full details on franchising Rainbow juicer? and how long bbefore i get the return of investment, im here in canada and i want to start a business there in philippines. thanks …

7. agie kaligayahan says

where is the nearest cart here in San Pablo City Laguna do you have..id like to have a franchise your product before the school opens.magkano at ano ang sukat per serve ng shake..gsto ko sana malasahan kung competitive ang taste..pls give me a call 0921-287-4916 or 0922-868-3018 tnx..Mrs. Kaligayahan

8. Kristen says

hello there!i’m from Batangas..i am very interested of pearl shake franchise -rainbow juicer.pls send to my email the details.

9. jhun says

i am interested with the pearl shake business, i’m from baguio but i’m also thinking of putting it up at ilocos sur. please send me details. do you also have soft serve ice cream franchise? how about installment plans? tnx

10. jayson says

Hi, i am interested in franchising. Pls. let me know the procedures and how much I will spend for this. FYI i dont have any idea in franchising…Looking forward for an immediate reply. Thanks and more power!!

11. claire sotto says

Hi, I am interested to franchise Rainbow juicer. I am from Cagayan Valley and I would love to start this business soon. Can you send me the details on how to franchise? What do I need to present to avail one..Many thanks and looking forward doing a business with you..

12. norevel says

hello there i would like to know the details on what exactly im selling and how much will it cost and i live in cebu its hard for me to go to manila if you can send me the details on how much the drinks and everything that i need to know about the business thanks

hello there i would like to know the cost to this drinks and how much will i sell this and can you send me the details on what are the exactly names of what drinks im selling and how much will i sell it to them i live in cebu and plan it might be hard for me to come all the way to manila can you just send me details on about this and anything that i need to know on how will this work pls email me asap thanks

14. chie sevilla says

hi. im interested for this. im here in cavite. pls send me details of the product and as well the requirements. thanks

15. chie sevilla says

hi. i’m interested for this. pls send me details regarding to Rainbow Juicer, im here in cavite.. thank’s

16. ruena says

Please send me the rainbow juicer franchise details, including the list of requirements. has there any franchisee from Davao City? where is the location? please reply asap..Thank you.

17. cheryl navat says

im from digos city! i would like to know the full details for this product’s franchise. im hoping for an immediate reply.

18. paula says

hi, very much interested in rainbow juice, pls send details and other pertinent details, tnx in advance. more power!

19. arlene suyat says

please give me information about the cost, requirements and terms of payment for this kind of business.. tnx

20. ronald says

ei! pls email me the cost in starting this kind of business (rainbow juicer and icy pinky scramble) and requirements also..tnx

21. Pearl says

hi! i just want to know if there’s already rainbow juicer in olongapo? what will be the requirements if ever i want to put it up here? pls send me more details and info in my email..

appreciate it! tnx!

22. elenita dy buco says

hi im very interested putting up this kind of business in my place,im from borongan eastern samar,please send me the requirements on how to franchise rainbow juicer,thank u

23. dhelle says

i am interested to franchise this juicer how can e start/ what is the requirements ? and how much do we need to start? and what is the contact numberto call and the location?

24. poggsy says

hi! I am interested in franchising please send me the details and procedures where I can be start processing? I am from Bicol (Iriga City) please inform if you open for the location. thank you!

25. aida may po says

pwd po ba kayo sa kidapawan city gus2 ko po kc magstart ng negosyo kaso wala me knowledge..can u help me nterested ako d2 sa rainbow juicers…hope u can answer me…

26. aileen says

hi im interested on franchising but are you providing location and please can you send me the requirement on how to franchise….my location is lipa city,batangas ,,,thanks,,,

27. Manolito Sala says

i’m interested to bring rainbow juicer in gensan. please send me more info and requirements for franching at my email add.
    Thanks.

28. janine says

hi, im fromquezon provinnce and i am interested in franchising rainbow juicers, can u please give me full details about product prices, the availability of the materials and the delivery of it.
    tnx alot .i will wait for your msg.

29. Jeannie M. Mabulay says

Hi, I am interested with rainbow juicer. Can you please advise how much do I need to start this kind of business. The total profit that I need to prepare and the requirements that I need to prepare.

Hope to receive your immediate reply.

30. Erwin R. Suficiencia says

hi i am interested in franchising rainbow juicers here in zamboanga city, can u please give me some details in the product prices, how much will be the minimum start up operating cost, etc. how about the availability of the raw materials and the delivery of such. thanks

31. Maykk says

Hi, is it available here in Bicol ( Naga ). If so, do you offer help in finding a good location for this business?

32. arnel vera says

im interested in rainbow juicer franchise…can u send me the requirements needed for this and just want to ask f u provide assistance in finding a good location. thanks