Dunkin Donuts Franchise in the Philippines

%Franchising PhilippinesDunkin Donuts Franchise in the Philippines: Happiness in Every Box

Sharing the happiness in every box to your love ones gives out a big smile in your heart. For 29 years Dunkin Donuts baked the quality products that we enjoyed and will continue to share. The “Pasalubong ng Bayan” remained on the top spot because of its Best Donut Quality and Good tasting coffee. Dunkin Donut is the largest donut chain that invaded Filipino’s taste buds and gained the loyalty of millions and millions of customers through out the years around the world.

Milestones of Achievements

The first Dunkin Donut shop was opened in Massachusetts in 1950; soon they opened their doors in franchising. In 1955 the first Dunkin Donut Franchise was opened.

Dunlin Donuts has stores for more than 38 countries that made Dunkin Donuts the largest donut chain worldwide, gaining 3 million customers per day.

Having a bite of sweet success

Being a part of Dunkin donut’s growing family is so easy. Having a bite of their sweet success is possible. Dunkin Donuts is open for franchising here in the Philippines and overseas. The opportunity of having a franchise is just with in your reach.

Franchising: Starting a Delicious and Sweet Partnership with Dunkin Donuts

%Franchising PhilippinesYou can be one of a Dunkin Donuts franchise owner, every day Dunkin Donuts managed to get 3 million customers; it only shows how saleable their products are. Dunkin donuts has wide arrays of flavors to choose from starting from the most popular Bavarian flavor to their Fancy donuts, they also offer baked goods, and their famous coffee.

Dunkin Donuts earned the loyalty of their customers, in fact Brand Keys one of the world’s well known research consultancy when it comes to customer’s loyalty, ranked Dunkin Donuts as the top donut chain to have the customers loyalty. With this achievement it only shows how successful the business is and how profitable it will be in owning a Dunkin Donuts Franchise.

Here are some facts and figures on how to get your Dunkin Donut Franchise:

Interested Franchisee needs to send their letter of intent. It should include the Site Address of your preferred location, pictures of your proposed site and the vicinity map.

A franchisee prospect can also choose from different store concepts; it will require at least Php 200,000 capital.

What’s in it For You?

Dunkin Donuts will provide continues support to all of its franchisee. Learn the ways of the masters and be a donut expert as well. Dunkin donut will provide support such as the following:

%Franchising PhilippinesComprehensive training program – this program includes the production training, store operations training, local store marketing training and accounting training.

Quality Assurance Assistance – this ensures that the good quality of donuts will be maintained.

Site selection and Development Assistance- Dunkin Donuts wanted to make sure that your business will be profitable like other Dunkin Donuts franchised store.

Marketing and Promotional Support- this will maintain the customers brand recognition, to maintain positive numbers of sales

Continued Guidance from the Dunkin Donuts Consultants- Dunkin Donuts will work hand in hand with you to reach your success.

Be a part of this great success. Have a Dunkin Donut Franchise Store now.

To Franchise, Go to:

1. Donuts and the Donuts Biz
  2. Happy Haus Donuts Food Cart Franchise
  3. Mister Donut Franchise – Ngiting Mr. Donut!
  4. 7 Eleven Franchise Philippines
  5. Goldilocks Franchise Philippines

Comments

1. marie says

I am interested in your DUNKIN DONUTS food franchise.

May I be apprised of the following:
    1) Aside from the P 200k franchise cost you mentioned above, what are the other expenses to be incurred? What is the total cash outlay? Is the P200k for the plain food cart? Kindly name the different kinds of DUNKIN DONUT franchise and the corresponding franchise cost.
    2) Do you charge royalty fees? How much is the rate? Is it per month?
    How Long?
    3) Do you require us ( franchisee) a minimum purchase ? Is it per month? What is the frequency?
    4) What business papers ( permits,etc) do you require?
    5) How long is the contract? Is it renewable? How often?
    6) What is the method of taxation? How is it computed?
    7) Other information I should know.

Thanks.

2. Jhong says

I am very much interested for dunkin donut franchising. Please send me details and contact person/number of incharge. Thanks

3. maria says

Dear Dunkin Donuts,
    I am interested to become a franchisee of Dunkin Donuts. I am from quezon City philippines.Is the franchise cost of PHP200K as per your website remains the same? Kindly send me your office contact details if possible so I can directly trasact with your office please.

4. lea says

5. lea says

Hi! I am interested in dunkin donut food cart business…please send me details on how to franchise…target location will be discussed thru private email.

6. john noel dulay says

Good day! I’m interested with this business. Me and my niece planning to have a business food cart of dunkin donuts here at Sta. Maria, Pangasinan. please send us how to apply in that business.thank you

7. ianne reyes says

Good day! I am interested in the dunkin donut cart or kiosk. How much is the franchise fee? Please send me details. Thank you.

8. bell flores says

Hi! I am interested in the dunkin donut cart or kiosk. . . How much is the franchise fee? Please send me details. Thank you.

9. Nelia B.Mamaril says

Hi gud pm i am inerested to put up a business and upon looking at your website the franchise cost is 200 k.I am from fairview park subd phase 8,kindly assist me,Thanks God bless

10. mary says

im interested dunkindonuts bisnes, how much capital i need for a cart/ booth type only..please let me know the detais,operation xpenses,franchise fee..thank u..

11. Grace Vinluan says

hello mam/sir,im really in terested on dunkin donut cart/kiosk, how can i avail the said cart/kiosk? what are the requirements? i cann’t afford dunkin donut franchising, i will try first the kiosk or cart. pls send details..thanks….

12. hassel consulta says

hi kindly send some details in franchising dunkin donuts kiosk or foodcart type.
    Pls.
    tnx so much!

13. hassel consulta says

hi,
    i am so much interested in franchising dundin donuts kiosk or food cart type,
    hope u can help me.

Thanks!

14. Dafs says

15. Mauee lapena says

Hi, m interested in franchising dunkin donnuts….may i know the requirements n amt? Kindly pm me please

16. Cecile Hernandez says

Good Day! I am interested on booth/cart Dunkin Donut franchising. I would like to know more the details on cost (franchising fee & operating expenses once accepted, terms & conditions, ROI etc). Does location limited only to Metro Manila? Thanks. Cile

17. neliza pesino says

HI!Aalamin ko lang po sana kung magkanu ang franchise fee sa food cart.At lahat narin po sana ng mga detalye na maari kung malaman.Maraming Salamat!:)

18. luisito says

I’m interested on franchising dunkin donuts cart franchise, kindly please send me the requirements and how much will be the cost of it. I’qatar planning to settle in Philippines soon. Thanks you!

19. luisito says

I’m interested on franchising dunkin donuts cart franchise, kindly please send me the requirements and how much will be the cost of it. I’m ofw in qatar planning to settle in Philippines soon. Thanks you!

Regards

20. violz says

hello! im very interested of franchising dunkin donuts foodcart type.it is possible to put up foodcart type somewhere in the province? Please help me. thanks

• erman aquino alcantara says

Hi, I’m interested in dunkin donut foodcart franchise, can you send me full details of franchising, I’m from San Pablo City, Laguna.

21. JOY says

gud day, i just want to ask how to francise a booth type of dunkin donut,pls. send me a computation,thanks.

22. Daisy says

Hello Sir/Madam, im planning to have a dunkin dounut kiosk.. pls send me datails of all the requirements needed and franchising cost.. thank you…

23. Grace Villarina says

Hi, I am interested to franchise dunkin donuts. Our place does not have one. Could you please send me details & requirements to start with cart franchise. Thank you so much.

grace

24. Jo Ann says

Dear Dunkin Donuts,
    I am interested to become a franchisee of Dunkin Donuts. I am from Davao City.Is the franchise cost of PHP200K as per your website remains the same? Kindly send me your office contact details if possible so I can directly trasact with your office please.

25. lolito says

I’m interested on franchising dunkin donuts cart franchise, kindly please send me the requirements and how much will be the cost of it. I’m ofw in saudi arabia planning to settle in Philippines already. Thanks you!

26. Nico says

Hi! Are you also handling the franchise of Dunkin Donuts bicycle cart? I’m interested…Thank you very much!

I’m interested on franchising dunkin donuts cart franchise, kindly please send me the requirements and how much will be the cost of it. I’m ofw in Kuwait planning to settle in Philippines already. Thanks you!

28. adora says

29. Fatima Barrera says

I love to have a dunkin donut food cart franchise. pls.send me details on how to start a dunkin food cart. thanks.

30. cart says

hi! maám / sir;

I’m much interested to franchise dunkin donut.. I’ve just red that it will cost from 200K. I want to know how much if i want to start a food cart or a semi-cafe concept. I already seen a good business location.
    Please, do send me details.
    Thank you and God bless!

maureen s. escandor

31. maureen s. escandor says

hi ! maám / sir;

Please, do send me details.
    Thank you and God bless!

maureen s. escandor

32. Karynncoll says

Hi!

Good day!

Could you please send me the full details in franchising cart type dunking donuts I am reply interested to this business opportunity. Do you recommend or suggest any location to start for this business?

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Karynn coll arienza
    09063485816.

33. audrey says

Hi . I am interested to Dunkin Donut food cart franchise . can you please send me details .. thank you

34. Its me says

I’m planning to have a dunkin donut food cart franchise. pls.send me details on how to start a dunkin food cart. thanks.

35. yoanna says

good day.. i am interested in water refilling and dunkin donut food cart franchise.. please send me details and how much it would cost to start… tnx…

Sir/madam:

Greetings!

I am interested to franchise Dunkin Donut. Kindly send me full details on the following:
    1. complete requirements for franchising
    2. monthly fees and total franchising fee
    3. how long does it take for the approval and release of the foodcart/stall
    4. when and where are the free trainings and seminars

Looking forward for your immediate reply on this matter. Thank you!

37. Joy Valdez says

Good day!

Please, do send me details.
    Thank you and God bless!

38. Florencio Asto Jr. says

39. bLiNk says

Hello! I’m interested with this business. Can you please send me the details in franchising dunkin’ donuts? thank you very much!