McDonalds Franchise Philippines

%Franchising PhilippinesMc Donald’s Franchise in the Philippines: From a Small Burger Restaurant to a World Class Fast Food Chain.

In 1955 Dick and Mac McDonald opened their doors for franchising. Ray Kroc bought the first McDonald’s franchised store and opened its first franchised store in Des Plaines, Illinois, U.S.A. After years of great hard work McDonald’s became the world’s No. 1 quick service restaurant in the world.

McDonald’s invades the heart of many they were brave crossing the borders and started opening franchising in different countries including the Philippines. George T. Young founded Golden Archers in 1981 and built its first store in Morayta, Manila, Philippines. This first McDonald Franchised store has grown to be one of the leading Fast food chains in the Philippines. Now McDonald’s opened 300 restaurants all over the country.

Filipinos welcomed McDonald’s and been a part of Filipinos life. We easily get hooked on its best tasting product like Big Mac, Cheeseburger, French Fries, Egg Muffin, Apple Pie, Sundae and the Happy Meal, plus Mc Spaghetti, Chicken McDo and Burger McDo. No wonder why McDonald’s invaded Filipinos hearts.

Nowadays, McDonald’s is one of a multi-billion peso company that continues to grow by providing combination of best tasting, quality good products at reasonable cost and excellent service to every Filipinos.

McDonald’s Welcomes Innovation

Because of the changes that are happening every year, McDonald’s thought of a way to be able to provide the customers needs and meet the customer’s satisfaction.

McDonald’s initiated a 24/7 restaurants and delivery service to cater the Filipinos’ changing lifestyle. They become the pioneer in this type of service, which gave McDonald’s another achievement to be proud of.

A Business with Heart

As the world’s largest burger chain, McDonald’s still have its feet on the ground and is still willing to give back what it earned to those who needed help.

McDonald’s not only provide products and services, through Ronald McDonald House Charities (RHMC), the company give support to the community by creating better lives to Filipino Youth. Truly, McDonald’s captures the heart of every Filipino people.

A Journey to Triumph: Be Part of Golden Archers Now!

“Una sa Pamilyang Pinoy” this is what McDonald’s believes in, they wanted to adjust with the quick trending needs of the Pamilyang Pinoy (Filipino Family).

In 1985 McDonald’s started venturing business in the Philippines and up to now McDonald’s opened more than 100 stores.

For over 50 years McDonald’s opened doors of opportunities to entrepreneurs for franchising.

Friendly Franchising Program

%Franchising PhilippinesStep 1:

Interested Franchisee needs the following documents and attachments:

• Accomplished Application Form (can be downloaded on their official website)
  • Letter of Intent (should be enclosed together with the completed application form)
  • Complete Resume

Step 2:

McDonald’s will arrange an “On-the-Job-Experience” for two days the franchisee needs to work to McDonald’s restaurant.

Step 3:

After the both you and McDonald’s arranged and agreed with the OJT you will then undergo Intensive trainings for sure success.

Franchise Fee and Franchise term:

$22,500 (payable in peso at the current FOREX rate)

10 years franchise term

Cost of Investment:

The investment cost will range from P25 million to P35 million.

Site of the store:

McDonald’s will be the one to choose the site appropriate to your store, however a franchisee prospect can also suggest a site and will still subject to McDonald’s evaluation.

Posts that you might like:

Comments

1. maylene ibarra says

Good day!I’m interested in putting up a McDonald’s dessert kiosk…how much does it cost?and to whom I will contact to with this regard?thanks…@ hoping for a quick reply…

2. maylene ibarra says

Good day!I’m interested in putting up a McDonalds kiosk for desserts here in malasiqui ,pangasinan..how much will it costs?thanks…

3. Djhoana Garcia says

hi! i’m interested to put up a McDonald’s Sundae Station..please give me the guidelines on how to start it and cost as well…I will appreciate a quick and favorable response from you as I am willing to pursue it the soonest time possible. Thank you!

4. Maricon Tingcoco says

Good day! I’m interested with Mc Donald’s Dessert Kiosk, please send me details regarding my inquiry.

Thanks.

5. Princess Banalagay says

Hello there! I would like to know how much it will cost to put up mcdo dessert kiosk franchise?

Thanks!

6. Romeo albao says

Interested to franchise a sundae, or dessert kiosk in manila Please email me for possibility. Ty

Best regards

Romeo

Hello im interested to put up a mc donald icecream kioskwith fries and cokefloat.please email me the cost and how to start as well.i will appreciate your quick response coz im willing to pursue it the soonest time possible.

8. Muzie says

Would love to franchise the mcdo sundae kiosk. How to and how much? With a baby, this is the best way to earn and maybe wont cost me too much to have one.

9. Jenlei buchan says

Hi!! Im planning to franchise foodcart that sell ice cream sundae,cokefloat and fries as well.. Could you provide me the cost and expenditure of setting up one and steps on how to start.hope to have a reply.thank you very very much

10. Maria aunina garabiles says

Hello sir/madam. I would like to franchise mcdonalds icecream sundae with mcfloat please. My number is 09489885690. Please I will wait for your response sir/ madam thank you.

11. Christianne C.E. Collera says

hello! i’m interested to put up a McDonald’s Sundae Station..please give me the guidelines on how to start it and cost as well…I will appreciate a quick and favorable response from you as I am willing to pursue it the soonest time possible. Thank you!

12. Romeo Arao Jr says

Hi, im planning to franchise a Mc Donald sundae ice cream kiosk, how much it’s cost? Please send email for the reply. thanks.

13. Liza says

I am interested in opening a McDonalds ice cream kiosk. Please advise on how I can find out more about it.

Thank you.

Liza
    Angeles City Pampanga Philippines

14. Cheryl Tadz says

I’m interested of putting up kiosk of mcdo ice cream near our school. How much to have the franchise? Kindly send me details on how to put this up. This mch

15. Cheryl Tadz says

How much is the cost of McDo ice cream kiosk franchise? Give details please on how to put up this business. Tnx mch.

16. aileen alviso says

mag kano po ang amount pag mag franchise ng stall ice dream sa mcdo na may fries, ice cream at coke float. thank you! please reply ASAP!

17. Dalas of Baguio city says

I am interested in setting up a franchise food cart that sell ice cream sundae n cokefloat plus fries. Could you provide me the cost and expenditure of setting up one. Also, to whom I could get in touch with. Thanks

18. Queency says

Hi. I’m interested to franchise mcdo icecream dessert. How is the process.
    Thank you for your immediate reply.

19. len says

Hi, im planning to franchise a sundae ice cream kiosk with fries, please email me on how to, and how much will it cost. Thanks

20. Rolly de Guzman says

I am interested in setting up a franchise food cart that sell ice cream sundae n cokefloat plus fries. Could you provide me the cost and expenditure of setting up one. Also, to whom I could get in touch with. My area is at Dr. A. Santos Ave., near Olivarez College/hospital, Paranaque City.

21. Elinor Arceo says

I’m interesting in putting up desserts esp floats, its my favorite. I want to know if how much will it cost us..just like a tke out counter size. Thank you and godbless

22. Gen says

I am interested about setting up a Mcdo food cart in our place in pangasinan and could you please give me an advise what and how can I make it possible..thanks and best regards.

23. Mayo F. Pasiola says

I am from Cainta Rizal , with provincial address at Alaminos, Laguna and Unisan, Quezon. I am interested in putting up a franchise food cart(kiosk) that sell ice cream sundae n cokefloat plus fries. Could you provide me the cost and expenditure of setting up one. Thanks

24. kristal jane dasico says

where can i franchise the mcdonalds food cart pls? i am really interested to and i wanted to learn how. pls respond thanks

25. Jennifer Platilla says

Hi i’am interested in setting up a mc donalds dessert kiosk. how much it cost and how will i start? Hope to have a feedback. Thank you

26. tet diwata says

Hi! Im interested to franchise McDonald kiosk with fries, coke float and ice cream to start my small business since i can’t afford yet to franchise for mcdonald restaurant. How much is the cost of kiosk franchise and what are the requirenents and contact number. Thank you very much.

27. ruby geronimo says

I am also interested in putting up a McDo desserts sundae kiosk, how much it’s cost? I am from Dasmarinas Cavite a good prospect site. Please send me details whom to talk to.. Hope to have a reply from your team. Thank you very much.

28. JINGLE C. CRUZ says

GOOD DAY
    I AM INTERESTED IN PUTTING UP A FRANCHISE OF ICE KIOSK PLS SEND ME DETAILS OF HOW AND WHO I AM NEED TO TALK TO.

29. Mary Ann Mendoza says

Dear Sir/Ma’m,

We are thinking of franchising McDonald’s Sundae and french fries kiosk. What are the requirements and how much is the investment.
    I am hoping for your reply.
    Thank you and more power.

Respectfully,
    Mary Ann Mendoza
    Antipolo City, Rizal

30. herbert dabucol says

I am interested in putting up a McDo desserts sundae kiosk, how much it’s cost? I am from Parañaque i am a good prospect site. Please send me details whom to talk to.. Hope to have a reply from your team. Thank you very much

31. Lydo Pinos says

I am interested to put up a MCDo ice cream kiosk. I am presently residing at Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. Could you please send me the details and the total cost expenditures regarding my queries. Thank you and more power McDo….

32. Laarni says

Hi!! I am a big fan of McDonald’s sundae ice cream, coke float and fries and I am thinking of putting up a cart/kiosk for that. Could you please provide me details and requirements in setting up one as well as contact details of whom we can talk to. Thank you very much

33. fe s. sanchez says

I am interested to franchise mc donald mc cafe kiosk…how much will it cost?…and what are the requirements needed?

34. fe s. sanchez says

I am very much interested to apply a mc donald ice cream and coke float kiosk. How much will it cost and what are the requirements needed?… Hoping for your immediate reply to my quiries. Thank you!

35. Karen Buduan says

Please give me information (contact person, address, cost and procedure) re:McDonald Sundae Kiosk. I’ve seen lot of stores/kiosks offering mcdos sundae products.

Thanks a lot.

36. Mayette says

I am interested in putting up mc donald sundae kiosk ( sundae, ice cream and float). Can you send me how much will it cost. Thank you

37. L (Jay) says

• says

Sir I have just seen a Mcdonlds ice cream kiosk in cebu City Philippines, could you please advise if there is any franchises for this kind of franchise in northern Cebu, costs involved etc would be most helpful, thank you, for your assistance.

• Aileen says

Hi

How much would be the cost to franchise the sundae kiosk in Davao.

Awaiting for your reply.

38. Mario V. Nitor says

I am interested in putting up a McDo desserts sundae kiosk, how much it’s cost? I am from sta.. Rosa, laguna ia a good prospect site. Please send me details whom to talk to.. Hope to have a reply from your team. Thank you very much.