McDonalds Franchise Philippines

%Franchising PhilippinesMc Donald’s Franchise in the Philippines: From a Small Burger Restaurant to a World Class Fast Food Chain.

In 1955 Dick and Mac McDonald opened their doors for franchising. Ray Kroc bought the first McDonald’s franchised store and opened its first franchised store in Des Plaines, Illinois, U.S.A. After years of great hard work McDonald’s became the world’s No. 1 quick service restaurant in the world.

McDonald’s invades the heart of many they were brave crossing the borders and started opening franchising in different countries including the Philippines. George T. Young founded Golden Archers in 1981 and built its first store in Morayta, Manila, Philippines. This first McDonald Franchised store has grown to be one of the leading Fast food chains in the Philippines. Now McDonald’s opened 300 restaurants all over the country.

Filipinos welcomed McDonald’s and been a part of Filipinos life. We easily get hooked on its best tasting product like Big Mac, Cheeseburger, French Fries, Egg Muffin, Apple Pie, Sundae and the Happy Meal, plus Mc Spaghetti, Chicken McDo and Burger McDo. No wonder why McDonald’s invaded Filipinos hearts.

Nowadays, McDonald’s is one of a multi-billion peso company that continues to grow by providing combination of best tasting, quality good products at reasonable cost and excellent service to every Filipinos.

McDonald’s Welcomes Innovation

Because of the changes that are happening every year, McDonald’s thought of a way to be able to provide the customers needs and meet the customer’s satisfaction.

McDonald’s initiated a 24/7 restaurants and delivery service to cater the Filipinos’ changing lifestyle. They become the pioneer in this type of service, which gave McDonald’s another achievement to be proud of.

A Business with Heart

As the world’s largest burger chain, McDonald’s still have its feet on the ground and is still willing to give back what it earned to those who needed help.

McDonald’s not only provide products and services, through Ronald McDonald House Charities (RHMC), the company give support to the community by creating better lives to Filipino Youth. Truly, McDonald’s captures the heart of every Filipino people.

A Journey to Triumph: Be Part of Golden Archers Now!

“Una sa Pamilyang Pinoy” this is what McDonald’s believes in, they wanted to adjust with the quick trending needs of the Pamilyang Pinoy (Filipino Family).

In 1985 McDonald’s started venturing business in the Philippines and up to now McDonald’s opened more than 100 stores.

For over 50 years McDonald’s opened doors of opportunities to entrepreneurs for franchising.

Friendly Franchising Program

%Franchising PhilippinesStep 1:

Interested Franchisee needs the following documents and attachments:

• Accomplished Application Form (can be downloaded on their official website)
  • Letter of Intent (should be enclosed together with the completed application form)
  • Complete Resume

Step 2:

McDonald’s will arrange an “On-the-Job-Experience” for two days the franchisee needs to work to McDonald’s restaurant.

Step 3:

After the both you and McDonald’s arranged and agreed with the OJT you will then undergo Intensive trainings for sure success.

Franchise Fee and Franchise term:

$22,500 (payable in peso at the current FOREX rate)

10 years franchise term

Cost of Investment:

The investment cost will range from P25 million to P35 million.

Site of the store:

McDonald’s will be the one to choose the site appropriate to your store, however a franchisee prospect can also suggest a site and will still subject to McDonald’s evaluation.

Posts that you might like:

Comments

• Tristan Laurence M says

TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 209 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      *TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 125 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      SINGLE CART- 30-35, 000
      2IN1 CART- 35-45,000
      3IN1 CART- 45-60,000
      ALL ACCESS – 150,000
      DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE- 20,000
      MALL CARTS- 80-150,000
      Requirements:
      Full name
      Contact number
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      – Easy to manage and operate
      – Can use for events and party
      – Easy to transfer if the location is not good
      – Easy to launch
      – Wider market because they are normally located along the walkways of malls and commercial centers…
      For more inquires please feel free to contact us : 09499972044
      09156385699
      look for sir tristan

1. Michael Dajao says

How much investments including franchise of mc donalds ice cream kiosk.
    My phone number is 09983230888/ 09275121125

2. Abegail I. Orbesido says

I am interested in putting up a McDo desserts sundae and fries kiosk,how much it’s cost?What are the requirements?Please send me details thank you😊

3. abegail villalobos says

hi im interested po sa mcdo booth..please give me full details and fees. 09183947874 please send me all the details

4. aldrin says

Hi.

some of my colleague are interested in setting up a Mcdonald’s dessert kiosk. I would like to know how much it cost and what are the requirement for franchising a dessert kiosk. Also whom I need to contact.
    Thank you.

Hello,I log on to your blogs named “McDonalds Franchise Philippines | Food Cart Franchise Philippines” regularly.Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up! And you can look our website about مهرجانات 2017.

6. Risheil says

Good day! Im interested on mcdonald’s ice cream stall/kiosk as well, will you give me further details regarding this matter? -including the cost of investment-
    Thanks!

7. Risheil says

Good day, im interested on mcdonald’s ice cream stall/kiosk as well, can you give me details about this? -including the cost of investment and how to apply, thanks!

8. Rey Flores says

Hi good day, I am interested to put up a McDonald sundae station or a kiosk. Can you please send me the guidelines on how to start it? How much it cost, and if you do have a terms for this?

Hope for your kind consideration for my request…

I am willing to pursue this as soon as possible…

Waiting for your response…
    Thank you….

9. Arman Gianan says

Im interested in mc donald desert .How much is the complete package .What are the requirements .Where should i go to learn more about franchising.

10. Arman Gianan says

Im interested in mc donald desert. How much is the complete package? What are the requirements? Where should i go to learn more about franchising?

11. Chona D. Demetion says

Hi, I would like to know how much is the franchise fee for mc donald ice cream and french fries kiosk for our daughter here in Karuhatan , Valenzuela City
    Thank you very much . I hope for a quick response on this matter.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chona Demetion

12. rey flores says

Hi good day, Im planning for franchising MC Donald Dessert Sundae Ice Cream station. How much its cost please send me the details. Thank you!

13. Dianajeanemolina@gmail.com says

Hello.im Diana molina.i am interested in mcdo sundae ice cream kiosk franchise only.how much the whole franchise package?pls. Give me tge details.thank you.

14. Vina Concepcion Celso-Legaspi says

Good day! I would like to know how much it will cost to put up mcdo dessert kiosk franchise? Thanks & God bless!

15. lorenz says

Sir/Mam

I would like to know the details on how can i avail your dessert kiosk (sundae & fries) and how much would it cost me. Please send me details or contact no. of a person that can provide me the necessary details on availing your dessert kiosk.

16. Girlie f.Gegantino says

I am interested in putting up McDonald’s desserts sundae kiosk.I am from mangatarem Pangasinan.thank you and hope to hear from your good office…

17. Aileen Mahilum says

I am interested in putting up McDo ice cream kiosk. I would like to know how much it cost for kiosk franchise. I’m from Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay. Thank you.

• Arian says

I am interested in franchising Macdo Kiosk. I would like to know how much it cost for kiosk franchise. Please send me the details. Thank you very much!

18. REAH LIZA AMARGO MEDRANO says

Hi! Im planning for franchising MC Donald Dessert Sundae Ice Cream. How much its cause please send me details. Thank you!

19. gilbert says

I am interested in putting up a McDo desserts sundae and fries kiosk, how much it’s cost? I am from imus cavite. a good prospect site. Please send me details whom to talk to.. Hope to have a reply from your team. Thank you very much.Godbless po

20. Jhun Arevalo says

I would like to know how much will it cost to franchise a Mc Do dessert sundae kiosk.. I will put up the business somewhere in BF Homes, Paranaque.
    Thank You!

21. Venus Pagsanjan says

Greetings! I want to know how much it cost to put up a McDonald’s sundae kiosk? Below is my email.

22. Elizabeth says

I’m planning to franchise a sundae ice cream kiosk with burger and cokefloat.p lease email on how to and how much it will cost.

23. Angeline Bulan says

Hello I would like to ask all details with regards of franchising ice cream or dessert booth.

24. armando s. mariano says

Please give me information 9n how to franchise your mcdonalds icecream/dessert booth.

25. arlene evangelista says

H✿Ŵ ๓µඋħ ƒrAǸඋħÏ$㉫ ✿ƒ ๓උ d✿ǸAしd$ DE$㉫r†ĸÏ✿$ĸPħÏしÏppÏǸ㉫$?

26. Vicky says

Hi!
    Please advise how to franchise mcdonalds kiosk. I am interested to put up one in our place.
    Thank you.

27. Melanie Pozas Madlangbayan says

How to start a mc donald ice cream kiosk? How much it cost? What are the requirements? Pls send me details.thanks