Mang Inasal Franchise

%Franchising PhilippinesMang Inasal Franchise:  Young and Determined

It all started when a 20 year old entrepreneur courageously venture in putting up a restaurant, despite of very tight competition on the grilled food industry. Young and determined this is how we can describe Edgar “Iniap” Sia: the man behind Mang Inasal who operated and opened his first store in December 2003 at the Robinson’s Mall Carpark Ilo-ilo.

Grilled chicken inasal as its specialty was instantly loved by Ilonggos, the secret of course is the distinct ingredients that make the chicken taste good.  Instantly Mang Inasal becomes modern icon of the Ilonggo culinary culture.

Because of native concept of food presentation, which chicken is held by a bamboo stick and the rice is wrapped in banana leaf, Mang Inasal easily captured the heart of not just Ilonggos but of every Filipino.

Mang Inasal is country’s fastest growing barbeque fast food chain having 383 branches nationwide. It offers Grilled Foods, Sisig and Pork Sinigang. They serve also typical Pinoy Merienda such as Batchoy, Bihon, Pancit, Burger and even Desserts, etc.

Sharing their Blessings

Mang Inasal has been tremendously growing to be as successful as other fast food and restaurants in the country but their feet never leave the ground. As Mang Inassal grows to be more popular than when they started, they remain humble and sheares their blessing to the less fortunate. Last July 2010 Mang Inasal donated Php 85,000.00 to Gawad Kalinga Foundation to finance builing one additional shelter to those who are in great need.

Gawad Kalinga Foundation and Mang Inasal shares the same advocacy in extending their hand to those who are in need, helping one community at a time.

Mang Inasal also takes part in helping our economy by giving employment to our hard working young Filipinos. Mang Inasal provide means to help Filipino earn money for their family or even to send themselves to school. Mang Inasal opened another hope for Filipinos who are striving hard to reach their dreams despite of hardship.

Be A Mang Inasal Franchise Owner

Mang Inasal restaurant’s success spread throughout most of the Visayas, Mindanao and then Metro Manila. It was founded in 2003 and a couple of years later, it started franchising.

The company was acquired by Jollibee Foods Corporation for P3 billion ($68.8 million), October of year 2010.

Invest on the right business, as what Edgar “Iniap” Sia did, he courageously took his first step to success, not fearing any thing that he could meet on his way. Edgar “Iniap” Sia is now a successful entrepreneur savoring the fruit of his success. Be like him, own a Mang Inasal franchise now.

%Franchising PhilippinesFranchise Fee: Php 1 Million additional 12% for VAT (Operation Support , Opening Marketing and Training Support, Use of Brand / Trade Name)

Franchise Term: It will last for 7 Years only however its renewable

Product Security Deposit: It will cost four hundred thousand (Php400,000.00)

Space Requirement: Ideally 150 to 200 Square Meters

Royalty/Service Fee: 5% of Gross Sales

Renovation Estimated Cost: 7Million to 9 Million

Note: The Franchisee applicant will need to submit letter of intent.

1. Felin Barcinas says

Hello, I am a Filipino residing in Edmonton, AB, Canada. I am interested to open a Mang Inasal branch here in Edmonton. How much will it cost to have one here in Canada? What are other things you require?

Please reply through email.

2. Haydee says

Just want to know if the space /lot is included in the amount mentioned above? How much is the total cost all in all.

3. colinmikaela says

Hi, would like to inquire if you still have slot for franchise somewhere in Pasig City or Imus cavite. I am very much interested in franchising Mang Inasal. Pls. let me know the exact cost to be paid all in all and requirements. I’m ready to join to the company. Appreciate it. Thank you.

4. Mila says

Hello, I’m interested in applying for a franchise in Sual, Pangasinan. Can you pls. email me the information how to start/operate (total cost, requirements, etc.)Thank you!

5. Tina Aleta says

Hi po, interested din ako to franchise even cart lang… I’m planning to have it in one town in Tarlac.

Thanks and waiting for your reply..

6. Ian Victor Garsuta says

Hi, I am interested to franchise Mang Inasal here in Linamon, Lanao del Norte. Please contact me at 09068418471 or (063)2270819.

• Josefa Lariosa says

Sir,anak ni Sidro lariosa, kumusta man ang imong inquiry sa mang inasal? pwede po ko mkahibalo sa ilang information?

naa natay mang inasal sa linamon sir? asa man ang location ani sir?

please let me know for more detalis through mail

7. aileen de las alas says

email all necessary information on how to franchise and fees need to pay im currently here in canada but im taking my vacation for a while and im planning to franchise..

8. jun says

i just want to know how much is the total franchise fee? what is the process? am i going to prepare the place for the mang inasal or is it included on the franchise fee? hoping to hear from you.thanks

9. Maria Timbers says

Hi po , I’m thinking of franchising here in Uk.can you kindly send me the requirements and procedures ,I am really interested.Thanks .

10. eileen says

Hi! I live here in Manitoba, Canada. I would like to know if you have Mang Inasal Food Cart po?
    I would love to franchise one if you do. There are a lot of Filipino’s po dito and would be great to start a business na talaga namang kilala na po. Kahit lang po mag umpisa sa food cart if you do have Mang Inasal food cart po.
    Please email me po at

11. Nora Santos says

I would like to inquire if you still have a slot for franchise somewhere
    in Sangandaan, QC . I am very much interested in franchising Mang Inasal
    and would like to inquire the total cost and requirements to have one.

12. Marielou De Belen says

Dear Sir,

I would like to inquire on how can i franchise for Mang Inasal
    and what are the requirements to comply.
    Is it possible for my boss who is a japanese National to put up a corporation
    wherein he can be a part owner of the said franchise or is it purely for filipino nationals only?
    A walter mart is due to open at trece martires in cavite and we are planning to set up Mang Inasal franchise here.

Sincerely Yours,

Marielou de Belen
    9948360 direct line
    09473701686 Cell phone no.

13. rhea panopio says

gud pm poh i would like to apply to your company. i nid part time job to sustain my study pls.
    tnx for understanding…. . im graphic arts student frm tup

14. Osias C. Ibarreat, jr. says

I’m interested to franchise Mang Inasal. Please walk me through the steps to apply. Thank you!