Zagu Franchise – A Cool Franchise Business

Be Cool with the coolest Zagu Pearl Shake Franchise

%Franchising PhilippinesZagu Pearl Shake is a fantastic food idea from a fresh graduate that turned out to be a magnificent business concept. This fresh Graduate form the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada thought of creating the best and coolest beverage made, ZAGU.

After so many trials and errors this young lady managed to develop the perfect recipe that became so popular. It was April of 1999 when Zagu was launched and after that it became one of the fastest business concepts that spread out up to the Philippines.

Zagu started from a small kiosk, it rapidly grown to a network of franchise. Zagu has then blended 40 million pearl shakes and managed to have more than 290 outlets in the Philippines not counting the outlets outside the country.

Zagu: Filipinos Favorite Pearl Shake

Zagu became a popular name to every Filipinos. When you ask a Filipino what pearl shake they know, they will tell you “Zagu”. You can see a Zagu kiosk everywhere all through out the year, rain or shine there will always be a Zagu pearl shake for every Filipino ready for them to sip on.

Zagu yet foreign made it tickles our tastes because of their Filipino flavors such as the Halo-Halo flavor. Its flavors became so appealing to the Filipino taste buds flavors such as mango, ube and buko pandan. These are the Zagu flavors that made them close to every Filipino’s heart. Once you tried Zagu Pearl Shake for sure you will crave for more.

A Perfect Business Concept

Zagu Pearl Shakes offers wide choices of flavors that will surely arouse the curiosity of each and every Filipinos. IT will make customers wanting for more Zagu Pearl Shake. And if more Filipinos would crave for more Zagu Pearl Shakes that means it is a good business opportunity for you. The more customers Zagu has the more business for you is at stake.
Zagu as a company is dedicated in helping foreign and local partners and authorized dealers in the country to meet and even exceed their expectations. They are managing to perfect the best formula to provide the best marketing and support that each of their business partner’s needs. They became one of the Giants in the franchise business world, and as one of the famous franchise companies, Zagu wanted to maintain their good reputation by implementing standards. This way they ensures their customers satisfaction will always be on top.

Zagu Wants You to be a Part of Its Family

You can become one of Zagu’s successful business partners. Zagu is still open for application. You as a dealer are considered as a business partners, your ideas to make the business be better and stronger will always be welcomed and will be taken in consideration.

Facts and Figures:

1. Franchise Fee and Royalty Fee ( no franchise fee and royalty fee)
  2. You will have the right to carry the Zagu trademark and logo
  3. Exclusive discounts for authorized dealers
  4. Marketing Support through event participation, and sponsorship
  5. Nationwide recognition
  6. Events participation
  7. Uniforms for Service Crews
  8. No defined Site Location
  9. Php 270,000 – Php 300,000 (capital needed)

For more information, you may visit:

1. Pearl Shakes Franchise – Rainbow Juicer

Comments

• Tristan Laurence M says

TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 209 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      *TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 125 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      – Easy to manage and operate
      – Can use for events and party
      – Easy to transfer if the location is not good
      – Easy to launch
      – Wider market because they are normally located along the walkways of malls and commercial centers…
      For more inquires please feel free to contact us : 09499972044
      09156385699
      look for sir tris

• Tristan Laurence M says

TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 209 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      *TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 125 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      – Easy to transfer if the location is not good
      – Easy to launch
      For more inquires please feel free to contact us : 09499972044
      09156385699
      look for sir tristan

1. Art Leo says

Hi, I am interested to partner of your company please send me detail, thank you so much for replying soon

• Tristan Laurence M says

TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 209 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      *TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 125 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      – Easy to transfer if the location is not good
      – Easy to launch
      For more inquires please feel free to contact us : 09499972044
      09156385699
      look for sir tristan

2. Aissa says

Magandang buhay! Ako ay isang pampublikong guro at hindi kaila na mababa ang sahod ng mga guro dito sa ating bansa ,kaya nais ko sanang pasukin ang larangan ng pagnenegosyo at ang inyong produktong ZAGU ang napili ko. Anu-ano ang mga kailangang dokumento para sa pagtatayo ng negosyong ito? Ano ang sakop ng 270k-300k na puhunan? Hihintayin ko ang inyong agarang pagtugon.Maraming salamat!

• Tristan Laurence M says

Wanting to have additional business for ur framily?
      Own and grow your franchise outlets with us!

WHY FOODCART BUSINESS?
      1. Carts are easier to manage and operate
      2. They require less capital and rental cost
      3. carts are easy to transfer if the location is not good
      4. they need less maintenance and few workers
      5. carts are ideal for business offering limited products or services
      6. target market is larger
      7. it is easy to expand a cart business because it entails less capital
      8. carts are easy to launch
      We have 222 franchisees nationwide and be one of us!
      So hurry up and be one of us!

Tristan Laurence M
      primarytristan@yahoo.com
      175.158.202.212
      In reply to mhalie alinabon.
      Hi good day sir mam,
      thank you for ur interest to open a franchise business with us,
      below are some of our franchise details.
      pls feel free to ask for my assistance with regards to ur business.

sir tristan
      tritop foodcart venture co owner
      09156385699

REGULAR CONCEPT(30k)
      – ice scrumble
      – burger stop
      – siomai bites

PREMIUM CONCEPTS(35k)
      – boss sisig
      – whats shakin
      – buko factory
      – burp rice meal
      – mix n fries

– kool ka lang (40k)
      – waffle delights (40k)

SPECIAL CONCEPT(60k)
      -Pitastic pita (not combinable to other concept)

2IN1 CART (40k) to (50k)
      3IN1 CART (50k) to (70k)

MALL CART
      (100k) (150k)

ALL ACCESS
      (200k)

DISTIBUTOR
      ( 250k)

pls contact us at 09156385699
      09499972044
      09324009609

3. jimley gliponeo says

Hi! Please send me more details on how to franchise ZAGU and how much will it cost.. Thank you..

4. Charl says

Is dealership still open and viable here in Iriga city camarines sur despite there’s an existing dealer here already

5. Flotilda Wesenauer says

Hi I´m interested in Zagu franchise . pls. send me all the details , thank you . We are planing to settle to the Phils very soon and very much interested to put up a small business.

6. albert G. Blancia says

im interested for this francise how can i join?pls send me all details and requiremnts rgarding this business mam tnx and god bless….

7. Nick laui says

Hi, I’m OFW and interested in your franchise business. Kindly send me the details and requirements needed(for cart only). Thank you very much..

ASAP reply is highly appreciated…

8. Nick laui says

Hi, I’m OFW and interested in your franchise business. Kindly send me the details and requirements needed( from cart only or the big area). Thank you very much..

ASAP reply is highly appreciated…

9. melani manaois says

hi..i am interested to franchise this zagu business..can you please send me the details,quotation and requirements..could you please send it to me?here’s my contact number 09276618280..thanks

10. digna says

hi,
    i am interested to franchise ZAGU in my hometown negros occidental. what are the necessary papers needed. do u have a direct person whom i can make transaction near to my place?
    hope to hear from u soon. thanks

11. Janice villadon says

I Want to franchise zagu please me all the détails . My place cabiao nueva ecija Thanks My email add villadonjanice@yahoo. com

12. joylits bhabie qoe lagare says

…hi po im apple joy… gusto q po mg aply sa franchise nyo bilang crew….twag po kauyo kung open pa po kayo ng applicant thanks po..

#09368723442

God bless us

13. maryjane pomicpic says

gd pm..im maryjane pomicpic from general santos city wants to frunchize zago business..i want to put it in bulacan..i want to know the really amount zago frunchize..thank you

14. Romeo Carlet says

I am Filipino who live here Aruba and I am interested to open Zagu store here in the Caribbean. The weather here is summer for the whole year. can you please send me all the information I need to acquire a franchise of your company.

15. Evelyn d arreola says

Goodday gusto ko po sna mag franchise sa inyo.meron po ba mas maliit na puhuna a small stole lang po.

Please can’t you send my email about franchise details or rules. I’m willing to be A part of your business this year or soon …

17. maricel silla says

hi po mag tanong po sana aq,gusto po kasi namin mag franchise ng zagu,sa 270k-300k po ba lahat po kasama na,atkung sakali po anu po mga requirements..salamat po sa sagot…

18. Lyn Adriene Francia says

Hi! I am very much interested in franchising Zagu in Baler Aurora. Pls send me the full details About this matter. Thank you!

19. jennifer villasanta says

Good day! I would like to start a business & I’d chose your product, thank you. I’ll wait for your response, my contact # is 09175128817 GOD BLESS!

Dear management,

Hi!
    Im very much interested to have also Zagu franchise here in Dubai UAE..
    There some shake available also here but as you said…still filipino looking for a zagu taste!
    The growing population of filipino comunity here is a big asset for us to expand more your Brand Zagu.
    I believed the strong market that we have will give us the impact to lead me to a succesfull franchiser soon here in Dubai…
    I need your assistance and requirements to start the business here ASAP….

my mobile +971503654397

best regards,

arnold

21. Mon Pekson says

Hi! I’m interested to be one of your dealers.
    I understand there is no franchise and royalty fee…may I ask what is included in the 270K – 300K initial capital.
    Would appreciate very much hearing from you soon.

Mon

22. lolita uy says

I want to franchise Zagu in Balibago ,Angeles City. I own the place a corner store previously rented by a Drug Store.please visit me in my place . We are near Mc Donald and Jollibee and big drugstores and seven eleven.and besides a supermarket and bakeshop. contact number 045 322 8962

23. Romualdo m. Obien says

i’m interested in your franchise buusiness, i think zagu is a good product to her in our place. tnk..

24. liza baluyut says

hi..i want to fanchise here in dinalupihan bataan…
    1. How much would be the initial amount I should buy your product?
    2. How are the distribution and replenishment of food stocks handled, by delivery or by pick up?
    3. Will the carts require an electrical hook up?
    4. Do the carts have a refrigerator to keep the food from spoiling?
    5. Is the operator allowed to sell sodas or other drinks?
    6. Will the operator need a business license?
    7. Are the sale prices set by the franchise or by the cart owner? What are the SRPs?
    8. After purchasing the stocks, are the profits kept by the cart owner or shared with the corporate franchise office?
    9. Does the cart require propane gas or is the cooking equipment electric?
    10. Would the company assist in establishing the requirements in putting up the store such as permits and location arrangement?
    11.Other fees aside from franchise fees?
    12. Requirements and terms of payments?

25. Joanna Vibas says

Hello there.. I am Joanna, I got interested to have a franchise of Zagu. I am an OFW from Papua New Guinea and I want to invest such as this kind of business first. Please kindly do response on my email: joannavibas@yahoo.com or jvibas@jbco.com.pg (company address)or you may contact me on +675 730-64191.. Thank you so much and I await your prompt response soon. God bless!

Gusto po namin mag-apply ng frankisa ng zagu… Ano po ang mahalagang mga papeles ang kakailanganin at magkano ang halaga na maging maipuhunan namin… Naway matanggap namin agad ang inyong kasagutan at amin pong maalaman ang inyo pong address… Maraming salamat po sa inyong butihing opisina… God blessed us all…

27. emmanuel calingasan says

hi…im interested in your franchise bussiness.please send me all the details and requirements needed.tnx a lot..