Fruitas Fruit Shakes Franchise: Fresh From Babot’s Farm!

Fruitas Franchise: Fruitas Group of Companies

%Franchising PhilippinesTheir vision is “ …to be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be”. This vision seems to be right, humble yet they are successful. Their journey towards their success is made achievable because of their standards, integrity, hard work, dedication, compassion and education. Without these aspects Fruitas will not be as big as they are today.

Fruitas Franchise is one of the brands of Fruitas Group of Companies. Today Fruitas Group of Companies had managed to multiply and reached up to 400 profit earning stores across the Philippines. Fruitas stores are very accessible; you can see it inside the malls, offices, and schools. Most of the venues where their stalls are at are inside the well known malls in the metro like Shopwise, Puregold Groceries, Shoe Mart, Ayala Malls and Robinson Malls.

For more than a decade now, Fruitas was able to survive all the obstacles on their way to success. They had been very innovative and competitive to be able to provide the changing needs of their customers as years pass by. Fruitas had marked its name to every Filipinos heart. They just not provide fresh fruit shakes but they also take care of every Filipinos health.

Fruitas: Providing Healthy and Affordable Fruit Shakes

Fruits freshly picked from Babot’s farm straight to your favorite Fruitas stores. Fruitas started preparing fresh and affordable fruit beverage on February 1, 2002 at one of the famous shopping mall in Manila. SM Manila is the first Mall where Fruitas showcase their best business concept.

This Business concept just not became a profitable business. Aside from being affordable they became popular because of every cup of fruit shake they serve is filled with freshness. This rare idea of letting the customers handpick their desired fruit became a trend, and it is Fruitas who started it all. Currently Fruitas had grown its number; they have more than 250 outlets and yet they are still growing.

Lester Yu, owner of Fruitas said that “it is hard to start out, fresh fruits juices are expensive and few could get to enjoy their health benefits” he thought of middle-income people also deserved an affordable healthy fruit drinks. Because of this idea, Fruitas had been so popular in every Filipino household.

Health is Wealth: Own a Fruitas Franchise

Yu’s believes that managing a business should always be hands-on. This way Yu was able to reach success. You too can be as successful as he is, start a Fruitas Franchise now and be one of the tycoons someday like his idols Henry Sy owner of SM malls and Lucio Tan owner of Philippine Airlines.

If you want to be like these successful people, don’t waste you time. Here is the information where to get a Fruitas franchise. Fruitas Group of Company is willing to talk to you. For Franchise inquiries you can reach them through email or contacting them. Here are some of their contact details:

Phone: (632) 731-8889
Mobile: 0906 –888-2828
Email: info@fruitasgroup.com
Office Address: 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines

1. Fruit Juices and Fruit Shakes Franchises!
  2. Pearl Shakes Franchise – Rainbow Juicer

Comments

1. Samuel Solomon says

Hello!:) I would like to know the details and requirements for this type of franchise. Please send the info to my email. Thanks!:)

2. kuriserude lu says

im interested in your franchise…would you mind to send me your information about the franchise fee..plz send it through my e-mail address..God bless and more power

3. kuriserude lu says

HELLO PO fruitas franching..Im interested in your franchise business will you mind to give me an information about your type of franchise,your business organization forms of ownership as well as the franchise requirement email me at PRETTYSHADOWKAT@YAHOO.COM.SG.I will wait to send those information..thank you

4. jho says

good day! how much is the franchising fee of your business. Kindly email me the full details.
    thank you. God Bless.

5. bibian says

good day sir/madam, i would like to know the details of franchising for fruitas and its requirements. Me and my friends are planning to put up Fruitas in my place. Kindly send me the details at bibian_ml@yahoo.com or kindly text me in my cel numbers 09184418033/09173436406

6. naomi arcilla says

hi! may i request your good company to please send me details about fruitas franchising. how much will i spend and meron na bang naglagay sa sm hypermarket s monumento? tutulungan nio po ba kami sa paglalagay ng fruitas dun or sa paghanap ng mga location kung sakaling meron ng nauna sa akin. hoping to hear from you soon. thanks and more power

7. Raquel M. Molina says

how much po ang cost ng franchise ng buko ni fruitas? aside from the franchise fee, are there any other expenses? gusto ko po sana tignan kung kaya ng budget ko. tnx much

8. Norhata Magomnang says

may i have a formal franchise proposal for FRUITAS? i will be operating the business in Marawi City. Kindly please text me first thru my cel 0922 8658536 so i can call you back.

9. Diane says

10. Toni De Luna says

Can you please send me the complete details on how to franchise? and also the price thank you very much.

11. Mitchi says

Hi, please kindly send me an email a complete detail on how I can franchise. (business plan) thank you so much and more power!

12. Nory T. Casiano says

Please provide me an info on how to own a fruitas franchise, application form and how much is the cost of owning a franchise?

13. darlyn balanzat says

how much po ung franchise ng FRUITAS. Pls send me all the details coz i’m planning to have franchise in Surigao City

14. brian cruzada says

gudday. can you please send me the complete details on how to franchise? and also the price of the franchise. thank you.

15. Hazman Hj Junit says

Dear Sir,

A few ago tried contacting you from when I was in Malaysia unfortunately can’t get through. Anyways, I am very interested in bringing Fruitas franchise to Brunei Darussalam especially on the fresh juices concept.

In relations to this, I seek your advice what are the processes required and cost of the franchise.

Many thanks and look forward to your feedback.

Happy New Year!