Potato Madness: Unique Flavors, Great Ideas

%Franchising PhilippinesPotato Madness: Unique Flavors, Great Ideas

Who can think of combining the usual French fries we know with a unique flavors making it a wonderful potato snack, no one else but Potato Madness.

A taste of Potato Madness will really make you crave for more. You will definitely go mad of numbers of variants such as their zesty wedges that will make you go oh so wild, their cheese fries will surely make you smile and how about their twister fries that will blow you away, if you are hungry or you just feel like eating fries their ultimate crisscross fries will fulfill your cravings and don’t forget the Potato Madness’ Sour Cream and Barbeque flavored fries they will definitely make your day. Because of Potato Madness you will never have a dull moment with your French fries.

Potato Family: Continuous Madness, More Fun

Potato Madness will not be contented in serving their customers with their French fries, they wanted to delight their customers more by adding more food products to enjoy, like Grilled Potato Salad, Potato and Meat Balls, Potato Croquettes with Ham and Cheese, and Potato and Fish Balls. Potato Madness will never run out of fresh ideas to improve their food products and customer service. Making sure that they satisfy their customers’ changing needs will make them stay on the top.

%Franchising PhilippinesPotato Madness: A Food Stop You Will Definitely Love

People can enjoy this snack while strolling, watching movies or while on your way to school or office. It is so easy to eat while walking or driving that is why more and more customers are buying and loving this. This food concept is perfect for customers who are always on-the-go and even those who just wanted to relax while at home watching their favorite TV. show. This snack is for everyone. Potato Madness targets all type of market, giving them a big potential of earning bigger. This food cart business concept will return your investment in just nine (9) to twelve (12) months.

What are you waiting for? Get your Potato Madness Franchise today and you will definitely be counting your earnings soon.

Franchising details:

Potato Madness is available for franchising in although out Metro Manila and Luzon. As a franchising company Potato Madness would want to keep their franchisees, that is why they are offering a contract renewal after four years (4) of franchise agreement. Franchising fee will be around Php.170, 000 – Php 250,000 inclusive of the following:

-Potato Madness food cart
– Trade Name
-Site Approval
-Training (owner and service crew)
-Opening assistance
-Research and development

• It will cost you no royalty fee.
  • Total Investment needed: Php 250,000.00
  • Perfect locations will be in schools, office, supermarkets, and malls.
  • Minimum space required is around 6 sq. m.
  • Return of investment is approximately 9-12 months.

Call now and be a successful Potato Madness Franchise owner.

Contact details:

Address: RK Franchise Consultancy, Ground Floor Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao, 1109 Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. No.: (02) 912-2946 / (02) 912-2973
Email: potatomadness1@yahoo.com
www.potatomadness.com

Posts that you might like:

Comments

I’ve been exploring for a little bit foor any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind oof space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eveentually strumbled upon this website.
    Stuydying this info So i’m satisfied too exhibit thyat I have aan incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out
    exactly what I needed. I most no doubt will make sure to don?t put out of your mind this sitte
    and give it a look on a relentless basis.

• Tristan Laurence M says

TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 209 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      *TRITOP VENTURES FOODCART
      OPENS FOR NATIONWIDE
      For more than 125 BRANCHES
      THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING US!
      PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
      SINGLE CART- 30-35, 000
      2IN1 CART- 35-45,000
      3IN1 CART- 45-60,000
      ALL ACCESS – 150,000
      DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE- 20,000
      MALL CARTS- 80-150,000
      Requirements:
      Full name
      Contact number
      sketch of location
      Choose your package
      NCR/ PROVINCES:
      – Easy to manage and operate
      – Can use for events and party
      – Easy to transfer if the location is not good
      – Easy to launch
      – Wider market because they are normally located along the walkways of malls and commercial centers…
      For more inquires please feel free to contact us : 09499972044
      09156385699
      look for sir tristan

2. Bonaliezl Lucy B. Dicen says

I’m seriously looking for a good business opportunity. I like eating fries and I’m interested to apply for a Franchising business with your company. looking forward to hearing from you.

3. Mary Jane B. Roldan says

Hello there good day I am interested in Franchising the potato madness. What shall I do first step to franchise in your potato madness? please help me to have it in your dynamic potato madness and I am really glad to be part in your business. Thanks

4. Raul Amoc says

Hi gud Pm I am interested to venture with your potato madness can you find or help me and i deal place in taft avenue as my children are studying in La Salle st binelde pls help me i will be very glad to put up with this business just email me pls ty and god bless

• says

Good day Sir Raul! We are very sorry for not replying with your comment. It’s been so long!
      Are you still interested to franchise? We would be glad to hear something from you soon!

Thank you.

5. timothy robinson says

HI I AM INTERESTED IN FRANCHISING YOUR POTATO MADNESS, PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT ALL DETAILS I NEED TO HAVE AS I AM A FOREIGNER. THANKS. TIM… AND YOU SAID ITS 170.000 TO FRANCHISE IT