Bread has always been the next in line when it comes to staple food for Filipinos. We just love to eat! We eat bread for snacks, some do eat bread for breakfast or even for dinner. We like it plain or even glazed with sugar and some frostings or more. Either way, we have loved bread next to rice. No wonder we could see plenty of bakeshops around. You may find investing in the food industry specifically in the bakeshop business franchise interesting and may give you a lucrative way of life. If you have that in mind, consider yourself having a Bread and Butter franchise.
“Bilin kay nanay, Bread & Butter na tinapay!”, as their famous tag line goes. Bread and Butter is a Philippine bakeshop chain that offers a wide mixed bag of pastry shop items for all. The Company began in 1986 in the town of Kalibo, Aklan. Its items grounded on brilliant and reasonableness has given enduring development making it one of the significant bread shop chains in Aklan. In 2003, Bread & Butter wandered into franchising and extended to close-by towns and key urban areas. This quick extension has launch Bread and Butter to national acknowledgment.
Bread & Butter is supplied by the greatest store in Northern Panay Island delivering crisp bread every day all over Western Visayas and Southern Luzon. With the vision to be the main family bakeshop in every group, Bread & Butter vowed to have 100 Bread & Butter stores in the Philippines by 2018.
Bread & Butter now extends to more than 60 branches situated in the territories of Aklan, Boracay Island, Capiz, Iloilo, Antique, Guimaras and Oriental Mindoro.
Filbake Food Corporation is the proud distributor of the Bread and Butter bread shop items. Currently, it has disseminated in distinctive Bread and Butter Bakeshop in the island of Panay, Philippines. It inevitably developed to turn into one of the significant pastry kitchen organization in Panay Island. The organization creates a mixture of bread, treats, cakes and more for all. In the year 2001, Bread and Butter has begun building up an establishment project to meet the developing number of patrons and loyal customers.
Bread & Butter is a part of the following prestigious organizations in the country:
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce Industry (PCCI)
- Philippine Marketing Associate (PMA)
- Philippine Franchise Association (PFA)
No. of Branches
• Luzon – 5
• Visayas – 59
- Whole selection of retailers: 40
- Firm Owned: 10
- Franchisees: 30
Recognitions Received by Bread and Butter
- Presidential awards for outstanding micro, small and medium enterprises
- Best in franchise support (franchise awards 2010)
- Best homegrown franchise (franchise awards 2010)
- Fastest growing franchise (franchise awards 2010)
- Most promising franchise (franchise awards 2010)
- Best in franchise support (franchise awards 2006)
Advantages of Availing the Bread & Butter franchise:
- Is one of the top and most sought after bakeshops in Western Visayas since 2003
- Has been recognized by numerous national awards
- Has a good business plan with a superb marketing support system
- Support is always readily available for the franchisee
- Regular trainings are provided to the franchisee’s personnel and is aimed in building a superior Filipino brand
Primary Products and/or Services Offered
• Delicacies – From the celebrated Biscocho to the interestingly delivered Zebu Chips, Bread & Butter brags an assortment of snacks ideal for Filipino merienda and pasalubong.
• Fresh Bread – The most loved rolls and sweet snacks like ensaymada and cinnamon roll are intensely disparaged by the nearby market as a feature of their way of life and convention.
• Food Service – Bread & Butter additionally serves different sandwiches, Pasta, Ice Cream and sodas to serve the fast track people who needs food stat!
• Cakes – For any events whether special or just you feel like it, the Bread & Butter Joy cakes line offers premium quality yet budget friendly cakes. No event is too little or huge for Joy cakes.
Franchise Cost, Requirements and Inclusions for a Bread and Butter Bakeshop Business
Franchise Fee: Php 150,000
Total Franchise Cost / Investment: Php 700,000 – Php 1,000,000
Store Space Requirement: < 70 square meters (for small store package)
>70 square meters (for big store package)
Standard Package Inclusions:
- Franchise fee
- Store Improvements
- Inventory System
- Initial Inventory
- Training of bakeshop personnel
- Furniture and Fixture
Payback Period in months: 18 to 24 months
Contract: 5 years (renewable)
Royalty fee of 3%
Marketing and advertising fee of 2%
Contact Details of Bread and Butter Franchise
Need to learn more about the Bread & Butter franchise? Feel free to reach them through the following contact points below:
Bernadette S. Iremedio
Bakersdream Franchise Corporation
RA Bldg., 19 Martyrs St., Kalibo, Aklan
+63365008989 local 108
BREAD & BUTTER ILOILO OFFICE
Bakersdream Franchise Corporation
R&H Bldg., 70 Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City, Iloilo
+63 33 509 3046
You can also see these related posts: