Adobo is one of the biggest and most delicious meals that the Spanish influenced for us. Highly liked and favored by many Pinoys worldwide, the huble Adobo has become featured in many menus in Filipino restaurants around the world. Adobo-themed restaurants have been popping inside the Philippines, and one of the mist recognizable name in this delicious viand is Adobo Connection.
About Adobo Connection
Adobo Connection is conceptualized by two young individuals, fresh out of Harvard. As the name implies, the specialty of the restaurant is Adobo — it represents the Pinoy culture and tradition. Each and every province in the Philippines have their own way of cooking adobo, so anyone who eats at Adobo connection will have a variant they will love.
The first Adobo Connection franchise started in Makati, then they opened their doors to franchising, creating lots of branches all over the Philippines.
Adobo Connection is voted the “Pinagakamasarap na Adobo in the Metro” in a show in GMA News TV.
Adobo Connection has the following adobo variants:
- Kuya’s Fried Adobo
- Adobo sa Gata
- Mama’s Sweet Adobo and
- Lola’s Classic Adobo
They also serve other meals like kare-kare and sisig.
How to Franchise Adobo Connection: Franchise Fees and Requirement
Adobo connection requires you to have an initial investment of P3.75 Million, and that includes the franchise fee of P650,000.00. The inclusions are:
- Use of Adobo Connection brand, logo and system
- Site procurement assistance
- Store design assistance
- Initial recruitment and training of staff
- Opening team support
- Adobo Connection Operations Manuals
- Research and Development
- New menu offerings
- HR, legal and finance consultation
- Continuous training
- Graphic design for marketing and store designs
The royalty for Adobo Connection is 5% of sales and ROI usually is achieved in two years.
Why You Should Franchise Adobo Connection
- Adobo is a Filipino tradition. Unlike food fads that come and go in a few months, adobo will always be embedded in the Filipino culture and will always make stomachs go grumble at the smell of soy and vinegar cured chicken and pork.
- The franchisees of Adobo connection enjoy a healthy margin of profits. Add that to the fact in the reason above, saying that Adobo Connection is lucrative is an understatement.
- Adobo Connection assists in locating a suitable site, marketing and business operations, just like any supportive and great franchisees do.
- The franchise terms are flexible based on your needs.
- Adobo Connection is a brand recognized my FIlipinos, and this restaurant is feature din many shows like Pop Talk, Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, Myx Were U At.
Want to Start Your Own Adobo Connection franchise business? Conatct them through the following:
- Website: www.adoboconnection.com
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/adobocon
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0917-512-1212