Different drugstores are popping out everywhere in the country and yet, Filipinos still look for a drugstore that can offer affordable medicines both generic and branded to address their medical and health needs. Farmacia Ni Dok is capable of meeting these needs by providing better and more alternatives in the area of healthcare. The good news is that the company is open for franchising for reasonably priced franchise fees and capital plus package inclusions that every entrepreneur will find worthwhile.
Why Farmacia Ni Dok?
Here are some reasons why Farmacia Ni Dok is a good franchise option.
- Member of the 3 biggest franchise associations in the country, namely – AFFI, PFA, and FIFA
- Franchise fee for as low as P99,000.00 – one of the lowest fee in the country!
- Product range that includes branded, generic, and natural supplements
- Point of Sale (POS) that enables you to monitor your business anywhere through the internet
- POS system has three years warranty
- Has strong partnership with Francorp Philippines and United Laboratories.
- Business Tie-up:
- Nature Spring Drinking Bottled Water: (Mineral, Purified, Distilled, Alkaline)
- Ayannah E-Load Wallet: Globe, Smart, Sun, Talk & Text, TM, PLDT etc.
- Happy Haus Donuts: Wide variety of delicious and soft donuts.
- Coffee, Chocolate and Caramel Vending Machine: a very profitable and convenient hot drink at a very affordable price
- Western Union: The biggest international money remittance center.
- Standard Franchise Package
Initial investment – P399,000.00
This is an All-Generic package which includes generic medicines, food supplements, and galenicals. If the franchisee wishes to add branded medicines later on , additional investment is required.
- Premium Franchise Package
Initial Investment – P699,000.00
This package is similar to Standard Franchise package but with additional branded and natural supplements.
- 3-in-1 Master Franchise Package
Initial Investment – P1,999,000.00
This package includes a 3 Premium Franchise Package and can be availed through staggered basis.
- Right to use Farmacia Ni Dok trademark, name and logo
- Site evaluation assistance
- Store design and construction assistance
- Documentation and business assistance
- Comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual
- Start-Up and pre opening assistance
- Extensive training on pharmacy retailing, business management, store operations, customer service and personal development
- Complete POS and BIR-Compliant Accounting System for a hassle-free business
- Grand Opening, Advertising and marketing support
- Continuous supply not only of generics and branded medicines but also of proven and potential natural or herbal medicines
- Lower prices compared to other generic pharmacies
- Higher profit margins or mark ups
- Personalized service
- Ongoing business guidance and consultations
- Pre-opening and post opening marketing assistance
- Assistance in Staff Hiring and selection
- Continuous pharmacy and training program
- Well monitored delivery of quality products
- Realistic setting of sales objectives
- Marketing Support in terms of Sales strategies, plans, activities & Materials
- Continuous Product Development
- Periodic store evaluation and compliance
- Attend business/franchise opportunity seminar
- Choose a package
- Submit the following documents
- Letter of Intent
- Filled up Franchisee Pre-Qualification Form
- Valid ID’s
- ID picture
- Vicinity Map
- Picture of Perspective site and neighboring area
- Payment and signing of Agreements
- Ocular Inspection
- Preparing permits, licenses and other regulatory requirements
- Construction of Site
- Training program for the employee and turnover of Franchise Operation Manual
- FDA License To Operate release
- Trial Stage
- Grand Opening
- After Sales support
- Stand alone store with at least 15 square meter area.
- Must be located near community centers, public markets, transportation terminals
- Must be located near commercial or residential area with heavy traffic
For more information about the Farmacia ni Dok franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
- Website: www.farmacianidok.com
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/farmacianidokinc
- Twitter: twitter.com/farmacianidokph
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: (02)234-5361, (02)661-7640
- Fax No.: (02)234-2623, (02)470-2831
- Mobile No.: 0917-542-9570
- Address: #970 E.Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines
You can also see these related posts: