Hungry Juan is a franchise business from San Miguel Foods, Inc. It serves ready-to-eat food that specializes on roasted and barbecued chicken and meats. It is a perfect meal for people on the go. Because of its quality service and delicious meals, customers have patronized the food chain over the years. The company also offers a franchising business for interested entrepreneurs to serve people nationwide.
Hungry Juan serves meats made from Magnolia Chicken, and Monterey Meats, two of the most trusted names that guarantee fresh and quality meat products in the country. Their main dish is usually roasted and barbecued chicken served with rice. They also serve roasted liempo, sisig, pork barbecue, beef tapa and bangus belly. You can also choose your own sauce to go with these scrumptious dishes like gravy, teriyaki, peanut sauce, sweet chili barbecue, and toyomansi. All their meals are available at affordable prices.
Food Cart Franchise Package Cost
- Franchise Fee (including vat) – P89,600.00
- Equipment (including vat) – P250,000 – P600,000 (depending on outlet type)
- Estimated Investment Package – P485,000 – P900,000
- Terms – 3 years renewable
- Food Cart
- Rotisserie Oven
- Char Griller
- Griddle with Deep Fryer
- Food Warmer
- Gas tank
- Solid Top Chest Freezer
- Rice Cooker
- The right to use trademark, proprietary marks, and business system
- Store design and construction assistance
- Business management, operations, and marketing assistance
- Training of Personnel
- Franchise operations manual
- Continuous support
- The franchisee can not avail of other equipment aside from the prescribed suppliers. This equipment have been tested and designed to withstand daily operation.
- The franchise fee should be paid upfront once contract has been signed. As for the initial investment, franchisees can avail of the BPI Ka-Negosyo Loan facilitated by San Miguel Foods Inc.
- Mobile Point of Sale (POS) can be availed by the franchisee at a separate cost.
- Freight cost of the initial stock will be shouldered by the franchisee.
- Return of Investment depends on location, traffic count, and product mix.
Franchise Application Procedure
- Submit a Letter of Intent and location map of proposed site to the Business Development Office of San Miguel Foods Inc.
- A representative from san Miguel Foods Inc. will conduct a site evaluation.
- Upon approval of site, applicant will submit an application form with feasibility study, marketing plan, and other required business documents.
- San Miguel foods Inc. will conduct a final interview with the applicant.
- A site evaluation will then be conducted by San Miguel Foods Inc.
- Contract signing.
For more information regarding franchising details of Hungry Juan Food Cart, you should keep in touch with the San Miguel Foods Inc. Business Development Department at the following contact information.
- Website: www.hungryjuan.com.ph
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Telephone No: (02)702-5826
- Fax No.: (02)631-9872
- Address: San Miguel Foods Inc., 17th Floor, The JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines