If you are in search of a promising franchise and interested in food business, why not try Mooon Café? It is a restaurant specializing in Mexican cuisine and one of the fastest growing food chain in the Visayas region. The company is willing to expand outside the borders of the Visayas and is welcoming franchisees to introduce Mooon Café to other areas in the Philippines. Franchisees need not worry because they will be provided with all the assistance they need, from start –up to grand opening, and throughout the contract. This is to keep the company’s reputation in rendering excellent customer service and quality food intact. Acquiring a franchise is so simple with low investment cost. What the company requires is a hard working entrepreneur ready for hands-on operation and prepared to face all challenges.
Moon Café was once a one-store operation based in Cebu City. It is a Mexican-inspired dining place that the Cebuanos have grown to love. They also offer famous international dishes but they specialize in Mexican cuisine. Customers usually ask for their famous Chimichanga, Campesiños, Beef Burrito, Fish Taco, Tostaditas, and other popular Mexican food. These dishes are flavored with just the right amount of spice to make you crave for more.
The restaurant was later acquired by Pages Holdings inc., in 2007 and from then on has multiplied into 13 branches nationwide with three more outlets to open soon. Pages Holdings gave the restaurant a new look and transformed it into a promising food business as it continues to grow not only in Cebu but also in neighboring islands as well.
- Total Investment package – P3.5 Million
- Franchise Fee – P80,000
- Franchise Term – 5 years renewable
- Royalty Fee – 5% of total gross sales
- Minimum space required – 120 sqm.
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Extensive training for Franchisee, Supervisor, Kitchen and Service Crew
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research & Development
- Fill out the information form found on their website.
- Write a Letter of Intent
- Send the completed form
- You will be contacted by a representative of the company
- Submit a vicinity map of proposed site
- Site evaluation
- Follow-up meetings
- If all requirements were met, contract signing will follow
For more information regarding the Mooon Cafe franchise, you may contact them through the following contact information.
- Website: www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/mooon/index.php
- Manila Branch:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
- Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
- Cebu Branch:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
- Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
You can also see these related posts: