When hunger pangs strike, we tend to look for the nearest food chain to alleviate our ordeal. From everywhere we turn our eyes into, we tend to see fast food chains mostly serving the same thing such as burgers, fries, pasta, bread etc. Even though we are living in a fast phased life style nowadays we need to be cautious of our health and be mindful of what we eat. Fast food chains usually contains more preservatives to make them more appetizing or palatable but for sure nothing beats the traditional home cooked meal. Binalot is a chain of quick service restaurants (as opposed to the fast food chains) that is surely understood for offering unequaled most loved Filipino dishes, pressed and served scrumptiously in banana leaves at reasonable costs. Binalot serves these wide selection of Filipino dishes in the tune of a well-loved home cooked meal. Served hot and with the usual Pinoy meal, paired up with rice of course!
Binalot is established and marketed by Binalot Fiesta Foods Incorporated, a Philippine based organization created in 1996 by ensured partners and creative business visionaries driven by its President, Rommel T. Juan.
BInalot came from the Filipino word which signifies “wrapped”, Binalot is simply that exemplary Filipino dish wrapped in banana leaves in customary nearby manner. The Binalot menu is made out of different most loved dishes, for example: adobo, tapa, bistek, tocino, longganisa among others, all on steaming hot rice and decorated with tempting sidings of salted egg and tomato.
The idea advances the conventional method for appreciating very much cherished Pinoy nourishment and a merry Fiesta climate that each Filipino can be connected with. The product line of Binalot is a variety of scrumptious Filipino delicacy that appeals to the gastronomical wonders of the hungry by stander or even in malls or in any high foot traffic location it has.
Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc. has made good relationship with its franchisee that makes Binalot booming in the industry. They have good support and are working hand in hand for the benefit of franchisor, franchisee and the customers, including giving food and service to them. The company takes care of their outlets and they also take good care of their franchisees. Taking care of the franchisee – franchisor relationship and supporting in business makes the brand successful and ever-growing. Binalot has the lowest all in investment package of 1.9M depending on the size of store. To top it all, Binalot is also the only franchising brand that provides Company Supervision Scheme for OFWs or busy professionals who cannot personally handle the business.
The Franchise Package Inclusions
Use of the trade name and logo limited to the duration of the franchise agreement.
Use of business operations systems
Mobilization Set-up, Construction & Signage. (The company has accredited contractors who can build standardized store design for the franchisee.)
Operational & Technical Support
For Marketing (worth Php 30,000.00)
- Opening Assistance
- Opening promos
- Food and Beverage
- Banners and streamers
Initial stocks worth Php 50, 000.00
Opening Team which is provided by the company and comprised of a Supervisor and two service crew who will be on duty on your outlet for two weeks.
Training for the initial staff with a maximum of five crew.
Franchise Fee and Other Costs
The franchsie fee is P 600,000.00 for NCR and P 700,000.00 for provincial areas. Contract term lasts six years and you will need around P3.5 Million in total capital, which is inclusive of franchise fee. Space requirement for a store-type franchise.
Other Costs of investment Exclusive of the Franchise Package
Royalty Fee 5% of the gross sales of the month
Marketing Support Fee 2% of the gross sales of the month
Renewal Fee 50% of the current franchise fee (after 6yrs)
Franchise Application Procedure
- The franchise applicant needs to submit the following through email or snail mail:
- Letter of intent
- Updated resume
- Sketch map of the proposed store location
Upon submission of the required documents, the franchise applicant will be requested to attend an orientation. After the orientation, the Business Development Officer will provide a franchise application form that needs to be furnished.
- A preliminary interview will be given to the franchise applicant this will be conducted by the franchisor representative. If the franchise applicant passed the interview, the franchisor will evaluate the proposed location. The franchisor will also present a list of suggested store locations to the franchise applicant. If the proposed location is approved by the franchisor, the franchise applicant needs to pay Php 20,000 (for Metro Manila applicants) as reservation fee while Php 40,000 (for provincial applicants) is charged for the latter. This will cover a 30 day reservation and this is transferable from one location to the other and is deductible from the franchise fee but do take note that this is non-refundable.
- Once the proposed location is secured the business development officer will provide the franchise applicant the financial projections and estimation of investments.
- The last and final step would be the franchise agreement. The franchise applicant needs to sign the memorandum of agreement and franchise agreement.
To know more information about franchising Binalot, you may reach them through any of the contact details below:
The Business Development Department
BINALOT FIESTA FOODS INCORPORATED
3686 BUJ Building, Sun Valley Drive
Sun Valley Subdivision, West Service Road
Parañaque City, Philippines 1700
T: +63 2 824 1111 | T/F: +63 2 822 6483 | M: +63 932 844 1807