One of the upcoming type of food is the pepper popper. These originally came from Mexico, where peppers are opened and stuffed with cheese, meat and the wrapped in bacon, bread or bread crumbs. These finger foods are starting to gain so much popularity in the Philippines because of its spicy, savory and salty taste, which is a truly unique experience!
Want to start a trending food cart and position yourself to an upcoming food trend? Start with El Dinamita!
El Dinamita Food Cart Franchise is P65,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 5 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Ready to Start a El Dinamita Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!