The tree of life, Buko, has so many uses. The leaves can be woven into baskets, and the wood can be used as lumber. However, my personal favorite is the fruit. The buko juice, to be exact.
Buko juice is so refreshing! It is sweet and energizing, which is perfect for the super hot and humid and exhausting Philippine climate. You know a good business? Buko juice!
Buko Freshco is one of TC Franchising’s flagship concepts. Fresh and cold buko juice, sold in a clean and inviting food cart. Now that is a great business idea.
Buko Freshco Food Cart Franchise is P40,000.00
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Ready to Start a Buko Freshco Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!
Leave A Comment