Siomai is one of the best gifts the Chinese culture has bequeath to the Philippines. The warm, delicious, flavorful meat, wrapped in moist wrapper then steamed to perfection will make anyone, of any age salivate.
Pinoys love siomai either as a meryenda and as ulam, so it is pretty safe to say that a siomai business is a real good idea.
The problem with most siomai franchise brands is that they are very expensive to start. The bigger brands cost more than half a million pesos to initially fund, which is more than enough to scare the beginning entrepreneur.
TCFranchising is happy to announce their own siomai franchise, Siomai Fast Bites! Affordable and easy to start, this food cart franchise is going to tickle the newbie entrepreneur’s fancy.
Siomai Fast Bites is P35,000.00 to Franchise
- Food Cart (this kiosk measures 4 x 2 x 6 feet)
- Advertising Materials like fliers, banners, standees. Tarpaulins, stands are also included!
- Cooking equipment and utensils
- Crew uniform – this is important because we want your staff to represent the brand in the cleanest and proudest way possible.
- Crew training – this can be taken infinitely, just check the schedule!
- P1,000.00 worth of product sampler – you can use this any way you want: you can have these as taste samplers or add these into your inventory. Your choice!
- Operation seminar – this is a training for you as a business owner
- Notarized contract
Ready to Start a Siomai Fast Bites Food Cart Franchise?
Contact Tristan at 0915.6385699
Alternatively, you can shoot an email through the form below and we will get back at you within one or two business days!