The Chinese are everywhere in the country! Because the idea of doing business here in the Philippines is so good, the people of China are starting to migrate from their country to the Philippines. We love Chinese food too. Combine the Chinese and the Pinoy who love Chinese food and you have an insatiable market for a Chinese restaurant. Hap Chan is one of the leading Chinese resto’s in the country and it is for franchising!
About Hap Chan
Hap Chan started out in 1997, as a small tea house in Manila. The tea house served lugaw, mami and dimsum. It began franchising two years after, and slowly gained recognition and popularity. By the end of 2009, Hap Chan has 15 franchised stores. By the same year, a group of entrepreneurs took over the management roles to ensure the quality of Hap Chan’s service. These group of managers started an agressive franchising campaign, and by the end of 2010, Hap Chan has 55 branches nationwide.
The vision of Hap Chan is “To be the leading Chinese restaurant chain in the Philippines offering authentic Hong Kong Tea House cuisine and dining experience at affordable price in a modern and contemporary ambience.”, and it treasures the Restaurant’s mos valuable asset – the people.
The Hap Chan Menu
- Dimsum like dumpling, siomai, chicken feet
- Chinese classic dishes like beef brocolli, patatim, sweet and sour pork
- Noodles like wanton and beef brisket noodles
How to Franchise Hap Chan: The Franchise Packages, Space Requirements, Contract Terms
There are three Hap Chan modes you can franchise:
- Full Restaurant: The franchise term is 7 years, needs 121 to 300 sqm commercial space and the royalty is 5% of gross sales monthly.
- Tea House: The franchise term is 7 years, needs 80 to 120 sqm commercial space and the royalty is 5% of gross sales monthly.
- Express: The franchise term is 3 years, needs 15 to 25 sqm commercial space and no royalty to be paid monthly.
How do I Start Franchising?
The process, franchise fee and other pertinet details will be explained by the franchise manager. You can contact the franchising manger though the details below, or you can go to their contact page to express intent to franchise their business:
Phone No.: (02)411-6186, (02)410-4009, (02)410-4012
Fax No.: (02)412-3080
Address: HAP CHAN TRADING AND MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, 937 EDSA, South Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines