Burger Franchise – Buy One Take One – Burgeroo

It is a really popular trend, a customer buys one, and they get another for free. Almost any business does it, from ukay-ukay clothes, to shoes, to computer peripherals. But the most popular buy one take one today is food. Buy one take one burger, to be exact.

From the very big and popular Burger Machine or Minute Burger, to the small scale food kiosks, buy 1 take 1 burger franchises are sprouting everywhere. Almost any street, any corner there is a burger joint that offers this two for one treat.

However, popular and big franchises cost a lot. Ranging from around two hundred thousand pesos to five hundred grand, a buy one take one burger is almost always reserved to the rich business moguls.

%Franchising PhilippinesBut that is in the past. A franchising company offers buy 1 take 1 burger franchise, given an oh-so-catchy name, Burgeroo.

For P26,888.00, the ordinary Juan dela Cruz can start their own burger franchising business. For an amount as small as a regular high end cell phone’s price, the franchise already includes a small kiosk, complete cooking equipment plus unlimited training for the franchisee and their crew.

Burgeroo, though, is not just an ordinary small scale franchising. It is backed up by an industry giant, called Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc. and Red Cricket Vending Concepts which started eighteen years ago. That is an expert there, my friends.

Wanting to start a buy 1 take one burger franchise, but you only have a handful of money but a lot of courage to start? Burgeroo might be the answer. Click here to ask our resident expert on how to apply for one.

1. Burgers and the Burger Franchise Business
  2. How to Franchise Stackers Burger Cafe
  3. Minute Burger Food Kiosk Franchise
  4. Siomai Franchise Philippines – Emperor’s Siomai
  5. How to Start a Krispy Kreme Franchise in the Philippines

Comments

1. glenda says

Hi!imterested in franchising burgeroo. Can u please send me the details in franchising, the prices of burgeroo items or products including the drinks. tnx

2. james soyangco says

hi, i wana know bout the details of kiosk, pls. send me the details,re foodcart,, tnx

3. jemmah says

hi!!! Im very much interesteed, pls. send me all the details and can i operate here in tagaytay, mendez city??

4. llt says

how much will be the burger cost? how long does it take for us na maka bawi kami sa capital? is there an office in cdo?

5. Mariz says

Hello I just wanted to know how to avail this food cart franchise.And is this available here in mindanao?thanks need the complete details and info.the cost and requirements.thank you very much.

May you please send me the requirements in my application for a franchise? Also, please attach the respective prices of your burgers. How long will the roi be? Any estimated period of time?

Thank you.

7. daina says

Hi, i am interested to franchise burgeroo! Can u send me all the details! Can i get ur tel.or cell.#? pls.reply ASAP to avail ur promo before dec.30!

8. shoi_jericho says

Hi there, im interested on having a franchise for burgeroo. can you send me the details and all the requirements needed. thank you.

9. lani dones says

hi i’m interested in your burgeroo. want to know about the details of franchising. can you also help me find a location? i’m from alabang.

10. charlotte says

hi, how much po ang burger…? tapos pwede ba pa help hanap ng location? ready ba to operate in 7 days? pls help very iinterested kami talaga.

11. ends villanueva says

12. shiela monceda says

hi.. i need ur contact number pls… i want to know more about this kind of business and im interested to it.. how can i start on this.. thanks

13. Angel says

Hello sir, I just wanna inquire everything about this franchise business, like requirements on how can I made my application for this burger stand franchise? also post the selling price of the products, like how much is a buy 1 take 1 burger @ Burgeroo? does the delivery of equipments will be free in my place? please tell me more eveything..thanks….im from tagbilaran city

14. April says

Hello I jusr want to inquire if you have a package for scramble and burger. Any suggested location near Pasay. Please email me thanks.

15. DhanzMontano says

Hi, sir im interested for franchising burgeroo. can you pls send me the pricing details.. and also the process for application for franchise.. Thanks a lot..

16. richard las says

Hello sir, I just wanna inquire everything about this franchise business, like requirements on how can I made my application for this burger stand franchise? also post the selling price of the products, like how much is a buy 1 take 1 burger @ Burgeroo? does the delivery of equipments will be free in my place? please tell me more eveything..thanks..

17. cherine says

Hi, i just wanna ask if i can franchise any food cart like burgeroo even i am not in the philippines? but i can get someone to take charge on it. Is it possible? can u send me the terms and conditions about franchising burgeroo,,pls…. Thanks and God bless!!

18. anni says

hi,

i am interested in getting a franchise for burgeroo.

can you please send me the details and pricing involved.

appreciate your help.

anni

19. Eugene Agpalo says

20. beth says

hi, can you pls send me what packages are included in franchising
    burgeroo…and what are the requirements needed before franchising
    thanks so much!

21. Xenia Viscara says

Hi Mr. Rothman. I hope you could also post the selling price of the products, like how much is a buy 1 take 1 burger @ Burgeroo. I just want to have a clearer idea who will be my market, if students can afford to buy these as well.

Thank you!

22. Aries says

Hi an you please provide me requirements on how can I made my application for this burger stand franchise? Looking for a 3-4 foodcarts… Thanks a lot…