Fried Noodles Franchise – O’Noodles

One of the hottest, biggest and most profitable fad in the food business right now is the fried noodles franchise.

In this type of food, semi-wet noodles are fried together with mongo sprouts, topped with siomai and a sauce mix. The catch: the customers are given a wide range of sauce types and they are given the freedom to mix their own concoction. That’s where it is known – the freedom, the experimentation, the fun.

One of the biggest brands of fried noodle franchises is the Hongkong Fried Noodles. It is well known and well loved. Your nearest local mall might have it.

The problem is the fact that a three year contract for a noodle franchise is around Php150,000.00. Not so affordable if you ask the average Juan de la Cruz.

%Franchising PhilippinesThat’s in the past. Now, Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc. lets people take advantage of their O’Noodle Franchise, which is of the same concept – fried noodles.

With just a franchise fee of Php26,888.00, the entrepreneurial Pinoy, who has more guts than money to start their own fried noodles franchise. The franchise package is with complete equipment, crew uniform, starter products, insurance and e-load dealership. FFI also trains their franchisee and their crew for free.

If you are interested to on a fried noodle haus, then you might want to check O’Noodle out. Ask this website’s resident franchising expert for details

1. Hong Kong Style Noodle Franchise

Comments

1. Arnold Marasigan says

Hi…

Im interested with the franchise. Can you send full details. If ever I would like to have meetup to see actual product and setup. I already have a prospect place if evrything goes well.

Many thanks!

2. Daniel Otom says

hi im interested in franchinsing O’noodles, please kindly send me the details and requirements.. where is the exact location of your showroom..Im from Antipolo..

3. khaii bulanadi says

hii am interested to franchise . can you please send me a details . and consider if the located will be in san mateo rizal ..
    txt me 09396218063 or 09157825130

4. Dodong says

its a good news..can u send me the details regarding the product and its terms and conditions…thank you!

5. Helen Alberto says

Hello. I’m interested. Please email me the details and conditions if the location is in Cebu. Thanks.

6. weng gado says

Hi! My husband and I are interested with the O’Noodles franchise. How can we start for one. We have prime location already. Thank you and need your soonest response . You can email me at rjzgado@yahoo.com or call /text me at 09175559590.again thank you.

7. Mark chua says

Please send me the details for the franchise. What are included in the franchise package, roi and other requirements needed. Thanks

8. Arlene Cerilla says

Hi, I would like to inquire about Hongkong Fried Noodle House. I am planning to put up this as my business. Please send me all details and your office address and contact number. Thanks and God Bless.

9. cateline bulante says

im really really interested to franchise o noodles..kindly email or txt me 09273274187 or u can call 6594571

10. edwin says

hello, can you provide me pls the details regarding your O’noodles business, im interested to get a franchise. Tnx

11. Ma. Elena says

I am interested in franchising O’noodles and put it up here in Cagayan de Oro City. What are the requirement? Will the trainings be solely held in manila? Aren’t you conducting trainings in cagayan de oro or anywhere in mindanao or near cdo? I am also open for suggestions regarding appropriate locations.

12. chie sevilla says

hi. im interested for this. im here in cavite. pls send me details of the product and as well the requirements. thanks

13. harry says

hi… im really interested in this franchise… i want to put it up here in Tanay rizal………will your company provide assistance in which ever location i choose…. pls send me details.. thanks…..