Ice Scramble Franchise Philippines

Scramble franchise. Who would have thought that this sweet street food would become such a success in franchising?

Scramble is this sweet and creamy addictive snack which Filipinos have grown to love. Remember when manong used to push his rolling store on the streets and ring his kuliling? We used to stop playing patintero or taguan and run towards him and buy some of this awesome concoction.

The super nostalgically sweet, sweet street food made with artificially colored crushed ice, delicious powdered milk and sugar, topped with chocolate or strawberry syrup and rice crispies is now coming back from being forgotten, now as a trending food kiosk concept.

The scramble franchise is now making waves here in the Philippines and Filtrepreneur Franchise is not letting this opportunity to serve you go unnoticed.

Introducing Icy Pink Scramble: Filtrepreneur’s newest addition to its food cart concepts. For only Php38,888.00, you can now avail of the best scramble franchise in the Philippines.

The scramble franchise includes an electric ice crusher, complete utensils, like jars and sprinkle containers and starter products to boot.

UPDATE:

These are the details:
The ice scramble franchise costs P42,888.00. It includes:

1 unit cart (measures 4.5ft x 2 ft x 6 ft)
1 unit electric ice crusher
1 unit mixer
1 unit heavy duty cooler
3 units jars
1 set spoon and cups
500 pesos worth of starter products.

Filtrepreneur Franchise does not charge royalty. And the contract lasts for three years, after which, you would only pay 5,000.00 for the notary, retraining and changing of tarpaulin signs. And then you can continue the operation for another three years.

The first step to franchising the business is to meet up with Rothman, this blog’s resident franchise expert.

Interested in Filtrep’s Ice Scramble franchise? Want a schedule for a meeting at the showroom at Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila? Ask our resident franchising expert how!

1. Pinoy Ice Scramble – The Pinoy Ice Cream!
  2. Ice Cream and the Ice Cream Franchise
  3. Ice Monster Franchise

Comments

1. joseph tinaza says

Hi po!Gusto ko po magfranchise ng ice scramble,paano po ba ang requirements dito,kasama na po ba sa package ang permit at etc.?Pls. tell me all the details and the required documents.

2. Diane says

Hello!:) I would like to know the details and requirements for this type of franchise. Please send the info to my email. Thanks!:)

3. mon says

I am planning to get a franchise for ice scramble and siomai.Is it ok for 2 in 1?
    I am planning to put it up in general santos city.
    Please give me the details of the amount needed and hopefully your office address and if possible,give me your license agent in mindanao so I can contact by April 10,2012 because I will be in gensan on April 8,2012.If it is ok to see your showroom in mindanao and manila.I am willing to meet and visit yoy on March 30,2012.Please just give me the place to meet and your office telephone number and mobile phone for easier access in meeting you on the date stated for viewing of your product.Thanks.
    Mon

4. whendysim says

5. whendy says

Hi! I’m interested on getting a franchise of this pinky ice scramble. Please send me the complete details! im whendy from mindanao. tnx

6. uno111 says

pls give me detail regarding this fanchise like on how much will it cost per scamble and other details regarding fees maybe a breakdown will do.thanx

7. rhom says

Dun pu ba sa 42,888 after maconsume ung starter products, pano po yung deliveries ng supplies and if wala san kukuha?
    Any restrictions bout sa businesses? Gusto ko sana itayo sa mga schools.. Please send me replies naman po.. Better kung merong terms and conditions yung franchise na toh.
    By the way Im from Malolos City, Bulacan.

8. liza says

Hi! I’m interested on getting a franchise of this pinky ice scramble. Please send me the complete details. Thanks !

9. Elaine says

10. czara jane panganiban says

hello po..me and my friend from canada plan to frachise icy pink scramble..it will be our first time to put up a bus. can you pls send us full details about franchising your product..tnx!!

11. Marilyn Torres says

I am interested to franchise the icy pink scramble here in Pagadian City.I am planning to put up inside a school campus comes school opening where a very big number of students are studying.Is it an ideal location?Please email me all the details and the required documents in applying the franchise in my email:emtlending@yahoo.com.Please help me.thanks.