Potato Corner Franchise

%Franchising PhilippinesPotato Corner Franchise: The Potatoest Potatoes Just Around the Corner

Potato Corner is the number one food cart business in the Philippines who really understands the Filipino taste buds.

Potato Corner had been operating since 1992, and as the years go on Potato Corner became known to people in the cities and even all through out the country. Potato Corner manage to multiply their Potato Corner food carts up to 200 carts nationwide in just two years after they started their fried potato food cart business. They did dare to expand even globally. Potato Corner successfully opened their food cart business in some countries in Asia such as Indonesia and Malaysia. They even pushed their luck and started opening their food kiosk in Panama and even the United States.

Potato Corner was good enough to shaken the American taste buds, this made them even braver to enter Singapore, Thailand and the Middle East.

Potato Corner: The one who stand still after the great storm

%Franchising PhilippinesDespite of some diversity that they encountered in their journey Potato Corner managed to surpass all the obstacles they had. They were able to surpass the 1998 Asian Economic Crisis that made some businesses down for some time. They were able to stand firm with the help of their well trained staff who still provided an outstanding customer service despite of their struggles.

Potato Corner is owned by one of the biggest food franchising company. Cinco Corporation, the company that owns and manages Potato Corner is setting up their goal to even exceed their revenue this year after the great economic struggles.

Cinco Corporation has still the positive vision that Potato Corner will exceed what goal they set, after all the struggles our economy is experiencing.

Why settle for the Second Best?

You don’t want to sign a business contract to some business that is not as stable as Potato Corner. Potato Corner had established their name since 1992. They were the first flavored French fries and now are expanding their popularity nation wide and even out of the country.

Potato Corner doesn’t want you to miss this chance of being a part of their fast growing company. Here is your checklist how to own you Potato Corner Food Cart Business.

• %Franchising PhilippinesFill out Your application form

Fill out and submit you application forms so you will be assessed and oriented of what documents you need to prepare so you can own a Potato Corner Food cart.

• Select your proposed Potato Corner Food cart location.

It is good that you will find a good site location. You must consider the site location, you business will be successful if you also have a good site location.

• Prepare your Capital

A Potato Corner Food cart may cost as much as Php 335,000 – Php 400,000 (kiosk with roof and sittings) Php 270,000 (standard Cart) Php 190,000 (School Canteen: cart, small ware and equipment)

Own a Potato Corner Food Cart now, and the estimated return of your investment will turn around 6 months. The earlier you start the earlier you will earn back. Sign that contract.

Comments

1. Jemima Yurong says

Please provide me details where to communicate about the business(Potatoe Corner). I’m in Cebu, if you have an office here.

2. Charlene says

Good Day!
    I’m willing to franchise this kind of business..May I know how much it will cost and the details.please help me to pursue may dream being a businesswoman.thank you.

3. Micca Jane Biñas says

I am very interested to apply a franchise of Potato Corner. Can you send me the details as soon as possible. Thank you

Dear Sir/Madame,

Good day!

I am interested to apply a franchise of your company here in Cebu City. Kindly adviseon how to apply and how much.

Thank you!

Respectfully yours,

Denis Maquiling

5. dewi says

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

please be informed that i am interested to apply a Franchise of your company Potato corner. I am residing in Phuket. May i ask what are the requirements for the application. Thank you in advance and looking forward your informasion.

sincerely,
    Dewi

6. Aziz abbasi says

Dear sir/Madam
    Good day
    i am aziz i am from pakistan i am interested of your company potato corner i want some your company franchise in pakistan plz u tell me about your requirements and help me kaindly you send me more information about for your franchise.thaanks for your help me.

Respectfully yours
    Mr.Aziz abbasi my cell#03463612967

We are interested on potato corner franchise. We wish to know the different franchise packages and possible franchise location in Cebu City, Philippines. If possible, we wish to set appointment and discuss the details of setting up a franchise. Should you need to contact us for the appointment, it’s 09209514147 or you may reach us with the above landline stated.
    Thank you so much.

8. Bernard says

Please send details of the requirements and procedures in applying for a franchise
    of Potato Corner. Thanks.

9. mylene fabian says

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good day. My name is Mylene. I am interested to apply a franchise of Potato Corner Food cart. I would like to know what the requirements are. Thank you.

I would be pleased to hear your feedback. My email address is mdhlelis@yahoo.com

Truly Yours,
    Mylene Dina L.Fabian
    San Fernando City, Pampanga

• mylene fabian says

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would be pleased to hear your feedback.

Truly Yours,
      Mylene Dina L.Fabian
      Pampanga

10. Abel dimaampao says

Gud day! Am very much nterested in acquiring a franchise of potato corner. . . Can I have ur address or contact #?…am planning to put it in a ayala mall here in our place which will be opening soon. . . My number is 09083960088…tnx

11. Mica Manlapig says

Good day!

I am interested to franchise Potato corner. I tried searching for your email and found one but it is not getting through. May I ask for your contact details. It would be much appreciated if you could send me details regarding Potato corner franchise. Looking forward to your immediate reply. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
    Mica Manlapig

12. alex nicolas says

i just want to know where is your office located and need your contact information. I would like to visit your office and sign an application form and want to know all the requirements.
    are there any training for my staff before we started or after you approved our application? thanks

13. May Baldano says

Hi good day,

I would like to apply for a franchise of Potato Corner, how can i get a form and when i get it. also you can contact me at 09175331623

14. Benson Leleng says

i would like to inquire if where can I ask for details because i am interested to apply for franchise here in Butuan City..

15. sheilan panaguiton says

good day!

i am interested in yur business. would you pls send me all the details needed and how much should i prepare to have a franchise of potato corner.
    thank you!

16. Ms. Jilyn J. Bayubay says

November 15, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

please be informed that i am interested to apply a Franchise of your company Potato corner. I am residing in Cebu City and would like to ask your telephone number or cell phone if possible, where i can contact for some information and details about franchising. May i ask what are the requirements for the application. Thank you and more power to you good office.

Respectfully yours,