Bobson Franchise is open to all qualified businessmen. It offers assistance in establishing the new outlet plus the privilege of using the trademark that has gained the trust of many Filipinos in years. Quality clothing and good customer service are among the things the company is proud of and franchisees are now welcome to be part of the group.
Bobson started in 1987 as an SM Manila concessionaire but under the leadership of Mr. Victor Tan, Crolific Garments Mfg. Corp. is now one of the top retailers of stylish and cool casual clothing in the country. The company caters to the Filipino lifestyle as it offers a range of fashionable looks that suit everyone from all walks of life. Bobson has achieved recognition in providing quality products, socks, perfumes, shorts, pants, tops, and caps, for both men and ladies. Today, the company enjoys a successful partnership with leading department stores. It has 150 outlets and 28 free-standing boutiques nationwide.
Franchise Fee – P 500,000.00
Franchise Investment – P 2,000,000,000.00
Merchandise – an estimated amount of P1.5 million is needed for the initial stock. Merchandise is issued through consignment but franchisee will be required to post a bond.
- Use of Bobson trademark
- Training of staff
- Assistance in selecting the best business site
- Bobson design department will be in charge of the architectural and interior design of the store to make sure it conforms with the Bobson image.
- Existing outlets are also available to Franchisees
- Hands-on training program for your store personnel to guide them in the operations and customer service of Bobson.
- Area managers will conduct a regular visit to your outlets for continued support in operations.
- Monthly product updates
- Advertising and promotions
- The company’s PR department will assist you in publicity and store opening.
Terms – the franchise contract is good for 5 years and renewable.
- 60-80 square meters
- Should be located inside
- malls with supermarket
- Department stores
- Amusement centers
- Restaurant or street level location
- Location with high pedestrian or vehicular traffic near commercial or residential buildings
Franchise Application Procedure
- Write a Letter of Intent
- Send a vicinity map and address of proposed site
- Submit completed documents
- The company will review your application.
- You will be notified for approval or denial of application.
- Site inspection follows.
- Meetings between aspiring franchisee and company to discuss details
- Contract signing.
If you are interested with the Bobson Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
- Website: www.bobson.com.ph
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: (02)365-2800 to 30
- Fax No.: (02)365-2805
- Address: 581 A. Bonifacio Ave., Balintawak, Quezon City, Philippines