Razon’s Food Corporation, the home of the most authentic Kapampangan food and other native Filipino favorites has always been company-owned, but due to the increasing number of customers and demands, they decided to go into an expansion program by opening its doors to interested franchisees. In their goal to provide the best tasting Filipno cuisine to the public, they are sharing their recipes to their future business partners. Franchisees will have the privilege to partner with one of the country’s best restaurants with minimal capital investment but with higher earning opportunity.
Razon’s of Guagua opened its first Metro Manila outlet on July 8, 2003, at Robinson’s Galleria. Their primary products include their famous halo-halo, pancit luglug, and ensaymadas. Upon discovering the authentic and delectable food served in Razon’s customers started pouring in. Now, Razon’s has 43 branches in Metro Manila not counting those found in Pampanga, Laguna and Tagaytay. Despite their growing popularity, Razon’s never stop introducing new flavorful menus to attract more customers and hopes to share more of the Kapampangan food experience to Filipinos living in different parts of the country.
Main Products and/or Services Offered
- Halo Halo
- Pancit Luglug
- Other Kapampangan specialties and Filipino favorites
No. of Branches
- Metro Manila – 43
- Franchise Fee: P1.5M
- Total Franchise Cost / Investment: P3M and above
- Payback Period in months: Depends on location
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Use of Razon’s brand name
- Operations Manual
- Management and crew training
- Marketing and advertising support
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
For more information with regards to the Razon’s franchise, you can get in touch with them through the following contact details.
- Office Address:121 Chateau Condominium Valle Verde 1, Pasig City
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.razonsfoodcorp.com.ph/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RazonsofGuagua
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RAZONSOFGUA