Remember how everyone goes crazy over the F4 from Meteor Garden? Don’t worry, all of us have been there, but even if more than a decade have passed now, echoes of Meteor Garden are still here to stay, and their legacy still continues, including making siopao a thing in the country. Sure, there are a lot of Chinese restaurants in the parts of Manila, but then the cravings for siopao does not occur until the protagonist of the said drama is shown eating one.
Hence, the demand for siopao is still thriving right now, giving you a great market to target, so what are you still waiting for? Scroll below and see the best siopao franchise for you.
Siopao da King
Siopao da King Food Cart Franchise is one of the most popular franchise packages offered by JC Franchising Inc., a Philippine-based company. Siopao da King has a variety of siopao fillinf, including bola-bola, asado, chicken, adobo and even combinations of two flavors. There is also a buy one take one promo, which attracts a lot of customers, and allows them to get more than one siopao. When it comes to siopao, this company is definitely the King!
You only need to pay around P128,888 in order to get the all-in food cart inclusive of the following:
- use of trade name and logo
- use of business system
- heavy duty regular cart with cabinet
- lighted logo acrylic embossed
- menu on sintra board
- heavy duty stainless double warmer
- acrylic juice dispenser with sticker and juice ladle
- complete utensils
- side table with cabinet
- 6 staff uniforms and 2 visors
- free food tasting product worth P1,000
- marketing collaterals
- comprehensive personnel training
- 4 day crew on-site training
- assistance of monitoring officer
- operations manual
- notarized franchise contract
Telephone nos.: (02)889-4773, (02)889-4774, (02)889-4775, (02)889-4776
Mobile no.: 0917-852-3726 or 0917-8JC-FRAN
Address: 1196 Batangas St., San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines
Alternatively, you may also contact the following:
Phone Nos.: (02)211-2340, (02)919-3539
Mobile Nos.: Globe – 0905-451-9600, 0917-837-3783; Smart – 0939-938-3783
Here is a Chinese-owned chain which sells authentic Cantonese cuisine and provides delectable Chinese food to the Filipino community. Kowloon House has been named as the best Chinese restaurant back in the 80s and has maintained its reputation as World Best Dimsum Seller and also a great provider of excellent services. They are now up for franchising in order to support growth and expansion and so be the first to bring the Kowloon original siopao in your area.
Tea Room (Dine-in)
- Php 200,000 franchise fee
- Php 150,000 security deposit
- 5 years contract
- Dimsum, mami and rice toppings product line-up
Standard Take-out counter
- Php 130,000 franchise fee
- Php150,000 security deposit
- 4 years contract
- Dimsum and mami product line-up
- Php 240,000 franchise package fee
- 3 years contract (Php 25,000 renewal fee per year)
- Siopao, junior siomai and cup noodles product line
- Includes: food cart, side table, refrigerator and advertising materials.
Address: 16 West Ave Corner Times St, Quezon City, 1104 Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 372 3685
Dramatic increase in demand for Chinese food and siopao calls for a great measures, so go ahead and bring the Filipino cravings closer to them. Dimsum Republic is known for being the fastest growing food cart franchises out in the market and serving hot and fresh meal for everyone.
For food court area, you need about 14 to 25 square meters of area size and the franchise fee is P250,000, but the total investment would range about P1.5M to P2.2M. Good for 3 years, but is renewable after expiration.
Full Dine-in A
- Area must be 40 to 60 sqm
- Franchise fee is P350,000
- Total investment is around P1.5 to 1.8 million
- Term is good for 5 years
Full Dine-in B
- The area must be 65 to 150 sqm
- Franchise fee is P500,000
- Total investment is around 2 million and up
- Franchise Term is good for 5 years
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Nos.: (02)348-6786, (02)542-3716, (02)442-1648
Address: 239 C. Cordero Street, corner 7th Avenue, West Grace Park, Caloocan City, Philippines
Chong Sheng food Cart
Join Chong Sheng food cart business if you are an entrepreneur who has a real passion for the food industry, hardworking, and has a special love for Chinese food, especially siopao!
Initial Chong Sheng Franchise Term is 5 years, and the minimum space requirement would be 4 square meters. Return of Investment will be discussed during the interview with Chong Sheng management, but the franchise fee is about P150,000 Franchise Fee, but the total investment needed is going to amount to P550,000.
Phone No.: (02)342-8688
Telefax No.: (02)353-5780
Address: Ellen Zhao Asher’s Dumpling House, Rm 309 Alvarado St., Binondo, Metro Manila, Philippines
You can also see these related posts: