Hong Kong Style Noodle Franchise

When my friends discovered that I blog (took them long enough to notice) about food carts in the Philippines, they asked me to teach them to blog. Now, I won’t turn them down, but I had a condition, though: they would have to review food cart franchises with me and they complied.

First up, Hong Kong Style Noodle Franchise.

This particular food cart on the picture was taken at V-Mall (formerly Vira Mall, I don’t have an idea why they changed the name recently) in the Great Eats section.

By the way, the girl who is standing there is my friend Paula, and this shot was taken with permission. (And with a little bribe.)

Hong Kong Style Noodle is known for its small menu but big choices by giving their customers the liberty to tailor their order to their taste. Oxymoron? Let me explain.

Look at the picture above. Not much of a plethora of food choices, isn’t it? Actually the menu just says, fried noodles, fried noodles, fried noodles and gulaman. (Yes, I am trying to sound clever.)

However, the magic comes with the picture above — with an offering of six different types of sauces and with you having no restrictions on how much and what combination, choosing can be challenging… and fun. This made Hong Kong Style Noodles become an instant hit and is still making waves, even after almost four years.

There. What is your verdict, Paula?

%Franchising PhilippinesYup, she says, delicioso.

How to franchise Hong Kong Style Noodles? The franchise fee is P120,000.00. Check them out at:
Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.
Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium,
Castilla St. Brgy. Valencia,
New Manila, Quezon City

%Franchising Philippines If the franchise fee is too hefty for you, you might want to try Filtreprenuer’s O’ Noodle Franchise. Same concept, smaller food cart, P26,888.00 franchise fee. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE.

1. Fried Noodles Franchise – O’Noodles

Comments

1. Sol Shannel says

Confusing article. Hongkong Style Noodle (The one in the picture) is different from Hongkong Style Noodles and Dimsum (offered by Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.). Mas masarap ang products ng Hongkong Style Noodle. 🙂

Hi, I would like to inquire about the franchise fee of Hongkong fried noodles. i am from Mandaluyong City.. I prefer a near location maybe sm lights or in Quezon City… Thank you..

3. michelle bragais says

hi, can you please send me a complete info./details everything, on how to franchise HK style noodles cart. thank you

4. Julie says

Good day,

Mam/Sir can you please send me the contact number so i can set an appointment with you regarding this product, We are very much interested to franchise Hongkong Style Noodles..

5. philip a. perez says

im very much interested to franchise this hongkong noodles and bring this to Cebu…..do you have an office in Cebu……pls get in touch wid me…thru my cell no…09266707931….

6. Jobelle R. Magsino says

Hi, my family are very interested to franchise fried hongkong noodles… Can i get all the information? Thank you.

Please reply..

7. roulen says

hi.i am very much interisted in thids bussines.can u pls send me on how i can franchise on this bussiness.about how much it will cost.and what are those procedures im going to undergo. thank u.heres my email and my number 09309531161.thank you

8. mariann says

interesado po ako sa business na 2…ano po ba mga procedure…paki email po lahat ng details…thankzz po…

9. Ulpiano A. Florida says

Hi, I like the Noodles Hongkong Style very much. I usually eat it at the Forum Robinsons. But one time I tried to eat it the outlet at Guadalupe Mall (Ground Floor), though I was kind of apprehensive because it is located in a not so sanitary and warm place but there was nothing I could do as I was caught in the middle of my hunger.

My apprehension proved to be true. While waiting my order, I noticed there were lots of leftovers in the cups on the eating tops which I wouldn’t see at the Forum Robinsons. When my order finally came I grabbed it and ate it while walking away as I was in a hurry to go somewhere. I noticed a deteriorating taste of the shomai that I decided not to eat it. I had no time to come back to complain so it is here that I want to inform your good Office to correct that malpractice in that Guadalupe outlet.

Thank you.

10. john aragon says

hi…interesado po ako sa business na hongkong style noodles..puede po bang paki email ako para sa full details ng franchise..thanks

Do you consider also location here at tuguegarao, cagayan valley? If so, please send me the whole details(inclusions also of the 120k franchise fee) and also the steps on how to franchise this hongkong noodle style. I Hope to hear from you the soonest. Thank you:)

12. jhendeseo says

hi can u send me the contacts details,im interested to franchise hongkong sytle noodles do hav seminar first be4 i go franchising..thanks..

13. Shiela says

I’am very much interested to franchise hong kong style noodles food cart mall type. pls. email me the details. thank you & Good Bless!

14. Cherrie Castro says

Good day.I am very much interested in this business.Can u pls send me on how i can franchise on these, how much it will cost, what are the procedures I’m going to undergo and lastly are u also going to provide the location thank u.Here’s my email and my number.09277773104.Thank you

15. sheila bermoy says

im very interested with this can u pls. send me details how to franchise hongkong style noodles cart… and how much will it cost.here is my cel no. 09228183071. thank you.

hi.i am very much interisted in thids bussines.can u pls send me on how i can franchise on this bussiness.about how much it will cost.and what are those procedures im going to undergo. thank u.heres my email and my number.09082248571.thank you

17. mharshel john bruces says

hi,i am very much interested in this business,kindly email me tha policies and procedure for franchising hongkong style noodles and also the available location,..NCR and Region 3. interesado po ako magfranchise sa inyo..pls email all details. mharsheljohnb@yahoo.com

18. jem zapanta says

can u pls. send me details how to franchise hongkong style noodles cart… and how much will t cost all the things… thanks heres my no. 09352783732 or 09325578817… thanks