Hong Kong Style Noodle Franchise

When my friends discovered that I blog (took them long enough to notice) about food carts in the Philippines, they asked me to teach them to blog. Now, I won’t turn them down, but I had a condition, though: they would have to review food cart franchises with me and they complied.

First up, Hong Kong Style Noodle Franchise.

This particular food cart on the picture was taken at V-Mall (formerly Vira Mall, I don’t have an idea why they changed the name recently) in the Great Eats section.

By the way, the girl who is standing there is my friend Paula, and this shot was taken with permission. (And with a little bribe.)

Hong Kong Style Noodle is known for its small menu but big choices by giving their customers the liberty to tailor their order to their taste. Oxymoron? Let me explain.

Look at the picture above. Not much of a plethora of food choices, isn’t it? Actually the menu just says, fried noodles, fried noodles, fried noodles and gulaman. (Yes, I am trying to sound clever.)

However, the magic comes with the picture above — with an offering of six different types of sauces and with you having no restrictions on how much and what combination, choosing can be challenging… and fun. This made Hong Kong Style Noodles become an instant hit and is still making waves, even after almost four years.

There. What is your verdict, Paula?

%Franchising PhilippinesYup, she says, delicioso.

How to franchise Hong Kong Style Noodles? The franchise fee is P120,000.00. Check them out at:
Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.
Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium,
Castilla St. Brgy. Valencia,
New Manila, Quezon City

%Franchising Philippines If the franchise fee is too hefty for you, you might want to try Filtreprenuer’s O’ Noodle Franchise. Same concept, smaller food cart, P26,888.00 franchise fee. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE.

1. Fried Noodles Franchise – O’Noodles

Comments

1. ross says

good day to you i just like to ask if,, do you accept franchising HK noodles inside SM malls,.??and how much will it cost?? pls.reply,.

2. Marie says

Hi i am very interested. Do u have an electronic file for me to review or please send me all the details and information tru my email add. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3. roderick n. dizon says

hi,i am very much interested in this business,kindly email me tha policies and procedure for franchising hongkong style noodles and also the available location,..NCR and Region 3.

thanks!

4. mel says

Kindly send more information about the franchise, like contact info, other charges or if theres a contract.Thanks.Im interested.

5. Bryan Jay Manrique says

Hello, i would like to franchise honkong style noodles. Can you please send me requirements that i need to provide if ever i set it up in the mall, and how much total investment do i need to provide . Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks.

6. ces says

pls send me acopy of complete datails of the package including the cart size, equipments, foodcost analysis & site location availability asap.ty. im interested

7. Mark says

Hi I would like to inquire your policies and procedure on franchising of this kind of business.Please email me and thanks
    Mark 2

8. mariecris says

hi…i am interested to franchise Hongkong style noodles. Could you pls send all the important information regarding this franchise and contact details.tnx

9. Joy Payas says

good day! I would like to franchise this HongKong style fried noodles.Can you please mail me all the information and requirements that i need to know on how to franchise this?(also your contact details)I hope to hear from you soon…thank you so much..;-) God bless

joy

10. cathy says

Hi! I’am interested to franchise in Hongkong Style Noodles. Kindly send me the official website of this concept, because the site that you mentioned when i saw the concept is different from the picture above. Thank You.

11. agieh says

hello, im interested to franchise this hongkong noodles, kindly email the details on how i can avial of it, the procedures and information how i’ll start this kind of business.. thank you

12. jocelyn antonio says

I am interested about your franchising business. pls e mail more information and contact details.

Best regard,
    Jocelyn

13. Abby says

Hi, im specifically interested in the HongKong style noodles franchise featured above… simply because im a customer of that product also and i really like it aside from the other one offered in the link that you provided.. i cant find information about it..i already visit the site that you mentioned but its not featured or even offered there, do you have any idea where i can find info this for franchise?

Any Info or response will be appreciated, Thank you so much.

• john aragon says

hi…mam tanong ko lang kung naka franchise na kayo ng hongkong style noodles??nakuha nyo po ba contact number kasi interesado din po ako..thanks

14. Mae Belle Ong says

good day!

I’m interested to franchise the hongKong style noodle. Kindly send me the complete quotations. Looking forward for your quick response to this query. Thakyou

15. Nor says

Hello, Could you please send all the important information regarding this franchise?

I am OFW and I am planning to start business.

Regards,

Nor

16. Min says

Any chance of expanding this to Malaysia? Can I have more details and how I can bring in this business to Malaysia?
    Pls send me the details

17. lolita says

Hi can you pls send me detail of 2 in 1. I see that it cost P26,888 of the franchise but how much do you suggest I have to be in my pocket to complete the things required, would P40k be enough? Thanks..

18. Wisam says

Hi! I’m very much interested in this business. Please email me all the information. Let us talk over the phone. Many thanks.

19. Buddy says

Hi, I am OFW and I am planning to start business. Can you please mail me all the information and how to avail this franchise?.

Buddy

20. Byron says

Are you sure the picture above is the one franchised by the Company you mentioned below? Looking at the pictures from the Companys website they have a different logo from your picture above. Thanks.

21. west avenue strip says

Good evening.

You might want to expand your concept in West Avenue Strip should there be any interested franchisees for Quezon City area, kindly contact leasing department thru 09164786348, 09474525532 and 09237098344.

Thank you.

22. Aldwin Cullat says

Please send me available locations,ROI,food cost, commissary logistics.I’am interested to franchise this concept.

23. Eden says

Hi! I would like to franchise this HongKong style fried noodles and Sisig Stop. Please send me details regarding ROI, locations, training and commissary. I hope to hear from you soon…

24. cateline bolante says

im really really interested po to franchise…kindly email me or txt me 09273274187..u can call 026594571..tnx lot

25. nhatzkie says

Im interested please email me the procedures, policies,
    requirements, years of contract, orientations;

Cheers;